10 of the most interesting flavors of this winter
Winter - not an occasion to be sad and sit at home. And if you find the right fragrance, you can continue to enjoy life and get bright emotions. Choose the best perfume for this winter and create your own unique look!
In the winter season, the aromas sound a little differently on the skin, so it's worth choosing very responsibly. For example, you should not choose excessively fresh and harsh aromas, as the top notes will play longer, which can make the smell very intrusive and unpleasant. It is worth forgetting about summer flavors, especially floral ones.
Avoid and herbal odors, in the winter they are inappropriate. Sea chords will also not be taken seriously, as they will simply be lost. Light berry, fruit and flower aromas will also remain imperceptible.
What are the smells you should choose?
- First, the Oriental ones, who will warm them on frosty evenings and give femininity, sensuality and a bit of passion, which is so lacking in winter.
- Secondly, citrus fruits, especially bergamot, mandarin and orange, can give cheerfulness and New Year's mood.
- Thirdly, pay attention to spirits with spicy chords, such as cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and others.
- Fourthly, powdery aromas will be pertinent, the upper notes of which are as if powdered and slightly blurred, but the train is soft and velvety.
- Fifth, give preference to sensual spirits with pronounced looped notes, because they will sound bright on the skin.
- Sixth, the perfume must be saturated and persistent.
Best winter perfume
So, below are the 10 best winter scents:
- "Reveal" from "Calvin Klein"was released in 2014 and is positioned as a fragrance of a new category, namely, sunny-eastern. It is ideal for autumn, as it combines seemingly completely incompatible qualities: bright freshness and soft and enveloping warmth, attention to detail and ultimate simplicity, sensual femininity and refined and a little cold masculinity. In general, it is a stylish, bright and deep aroma with shades of passion, unpredictability, self-confidence and sexuality,which is so lacking in the cold season. The upper chords are represented by black, pink and white pepper, as well as unrefined salt. The heart is revealed by iris, amber and sun. The base is based on kashmeran, vetiver and sandalwood.
- "Miss Dior". These perfumes, released in 2012, in the 2015-2016 season were recognized as one of the best, especially in the winter season. And it is not surprising, because the fragrance envelops and seems to attract, inviting you to go on a journey of dreams. The top note is Mandarin, and, as you know, it is the most important winter citrus fruit associated with the New Year holidays. But it is perfectly complemented by feminine, sensual and tender Bulgarian and Turkish roses, which are the heart of the fragrance. The base is based on chords of vanilla, amber and patchouli. And even in the most frosty evenings, “Miss Dior” will help you to plunge into pleasant memories and enjoy spending time with your second half.
- "Cashmere Mist" from "Donna Karan"- this is, perhaps, a real winter classic. And although the perfume appeared in the distant 1994, they still continue to win the hearts of millions. The fragrance belongs to the group of oriental wood and includes the top note of bergamot. The heart is represented by skin, jasmine and lily of the valley.The base is based on amber, sandalwood, musk, vanilla and cashmere wood. If you can find such a fragrance, be sure to purchase it.
- If you list the new items, it is worth noting"Black Opium" from "Yves Saint Laurent"released last year. This is a truly winter combination that will reveal all the mysterious and even dark sides. And this fragrance is positioned as a kind of rebellious and slightly rock-n-roll interpretation of the original, released back in 1977. The dominant was a bright, but not too obtrusive chord of coffee, which will help not only to warm up in the frosty evenings, but also to cheer up. And this fragrance is supplemented with notes of jasmine, pink pepper, vanilla, cedar, patchouli and orange blossom. From the first breath, a shock can occur, but the smell almost immediately becomes incredibly close and even intimate, which helps to open up and be itself. In general, this is an ideal perfume for those who do not want to be bored in the winter, and plans to take everything from life and not miss a single moment.
- One of the most popular and favorite (both among men and women) is the aroma"Patchouli Absolu" from "Tom Ford". These are the unisex spirits that belong to the woody group.Creator Tom Ford literally re-discovered one of his most adored components - patchouli. In the composition there is an innovative kind of patchouli "pure tree" (previously it was not used in perfumery), extract and essential oil of this plant, as well as light notes of rosemary, skin and capriol. This fragrance will give you real bliss and pronounced sensuality.
- If in the winter season you lack romance and sensuality, then be sure to pay attention to the scent.Narciso by Narciso Rodriguez. Its creator, who created a lot of amazing smells, said he wanted to release perfumes that would be incredibly sexy and create the finest plume that attracts the stronger sex. And Narciso is certainly succeeded. Its new fragrance, which traces the chords of tuberose, jasmine, musk, patchouli, sandalwood and amber, belongs to the group of woody-musk, covers and gently envelops the entire body, creating a subtle and simultaneously passionate haze.
- "Dior Hypnotic Eau Sensuelle". Although at first glance this fragrance may seem excessively fresh and even bold, in fact it is ideal for the winter season,as it gives the image sophistication, elegance and even severity, but at the same time emphasizes its romance, lightness and tenderness. Top notes are orange blossom, rose and ylang-ylang. The heart is represented by chords of tuberose, greenery and orchid. And the base is based on woody notes, vanilla, musk and sandalwood.
- “Furiosa” from “Fendi”- this is a floral oriental fragrance, which was released by the Italian brand in 2014. These perfumes are suitable for women who are courageous, confident and even a little wild. The name from the Italian language, by the way, translates as "wild", "unchecked". The creator wanted to emphasize a certain wildness of the feminine essence, which many so persistently hide. But winter is the time to open up and show your nature. There are only three notes: bergamot, yellow left and amber.
- "Boss Intense" from "Hugo Boss"- This is a classic that will surely never go out of style. The top flavor notes are spices and orange. The heart reveals notes of rose and vanilla. And the base is patchouli, sandalwood and amber.
- "Gucci Guilty Gucci"- the aroma belonging to the category oriental flower. The smell can be traced chords of pink pepper, mandarin, geranium, lilac, peach, amber and patchouli.
Start preparing for winter in advance and buy the right perfume.
Interesting hair ties with their own hands
Where it is better to have a rest
How to dress simply, but look at the same time gorgeous
Corrugated Paper Tree
How to get rid of unrequited love
Spring is coming: Phil and the Groundhog said it
Alicia Silverstone is ready to give birth to a child from her ex-husband