25 short Sigmund Freud theses, which will tell a lot about ourselves.
Sigmund Freudknown as the founder of psychoanalysis, which had a significant impact on psychology, medicine, sociology, anthropology, literature and art of the twentieth century. Freud's views on human nature were innovative for his time and throughout the life of the researcher did not cease to cause resonance in the scientific community. Interest in the theories of the scientist continues unabated today.
We have collected 25 concise and interesting quotes from Sigmund Freud, which will tell a lot about ourselves:
- The more perfect a person is outside, the more demons he has inside ...
- We choose not by chance each other ... We meet only those who already exist in our subconscious.
- Unfortunately, repressed emotions do not die. They were silenced. And they continue to influence the person from within.
- The task of making a person happy was not part of the plan for creating the world.
- We enter the world by lonely and lonely leaving it.
- A person who loves many knows women, who loves one, knows love.
- You do not cease to seek strength and confidence outside, but you should look in yourself. They have always been there.
- Most people really do not want freedom, because it involves responsibility, and most people are afraid of responsibility.
- Loafers rarely visit a busy person - flies do not fly to a boiling pot.
- In the Middle Ages, they would burn me, now they burn only my books.
- Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
- Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanity.
- Envy is destructive.
- We are not always free from mistakes about which we laugh at others.
- There is nothing more expensive than a disease and its ignoring.
- The masses never knew the thirst for truth. They require illusions, without which they cannot live.
- Sexual deviation can only be considered the complete absence of sex, everything else is a matter of taste.
- Nothing is as costly in life as illness and stupidity.
- The first person who gave up curse instead of stone, was the creator of civilization.
- The first sign of stupidity is the complete absence of shame.
- Dreaming is the royal road to the unconscious.
- Each person has desires that he does not communicate to others, and desires that he does not even admit to himself.
- It is peculiar for a person to appreciate and desire what he can not achieve above all else.
- The only person you have to compare yourself with is you in the past. And the only person that you should be better at is you now.
- A man never refuses anything, he simply replaces pleasure with one another.
- The scale of your personality is determined by the magnitude of the problem that can drive you out of yourself.
What are the classes on the plane and how do they differ
What is the new and old school tattoo
Photogenic cats posing like pin-up postcard models
Small room sofas: fresh ideas