Air casserole from cottage cheese - useful and delicious breakfast
Casserole from cottage cheese is the perfect breakfast, which will appeal not only to children, but also to adults! Air structure, delicate taste, no flour and semolina - take a recipe for a note!
- 500 gr of cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of starch with a slide
- 7 tbsp. spoons of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Spoons of fat cream with a hill
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
1. Separate the proteins from the yolks - remove the proteins in the refrigerator, and mix the yolks with the curd.
2. Add starch, vanilla sugar and 2 tablespoons of sour cream to the cottage cheese mass. Whisk thoroughly with a whisk.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk chilled proteins. If you add a pinch of salt to proteins, the mass will turn out even more airy.
4. Mix proteins and cottage cheese mixture. If desired, you can add raisins, chocolate chips or berries.
5. Cover the paper with a baking dish and apply a small amount of butter.
6The casserole is cooked in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
7. Serving a dish on the table, you can pour the casserole with sour cream or your favorite jam.
Gift to my mother for my birthday
The secrets of making a delicious chocolate cheesecake
Top 7 most budget countries for tourism
Soap making using the Herringbone shape
How to whiten a white shirt