Alaska pollack in the oven - we prepare delicious dishes at home
Dishes from fish are well-deservedly attended by lovers of healthy food, as they contain protein, micro- and macronutrients. Fish meat does not contribute to weight gain, but it is hearty and tasty.
To the most affordable, you can include pollock, which belongs to the cod family. Recipes from it can not be called exquisite, but the benefits are obvious. Pollock, cooked in the oven - an easy, delicious dish, which even a novice mistress can cope with.
The main thing is to choose the right fish, this will determine the taste. In our stores, pollock can be bought frozen.
When buying a product, follow several rules.
- Pay attention to the color. Alaska pollack is a white fish, so a pink or yellow hue indicates that it is not fresh.
- About freshness speaks a sweetish smell.
- If the marine dweller is bought in the package, pay attention to the composition. There must be only water and fish.Some manufacturers add E452 - polyphosphate, which prolongs the shelf life.
After selecting pollock, prepare it for cooking in the oven.
- The carcass is cleaned of scales, gutted, washed. Carefully get rid of the gallbladder. If it burst, the meat will become bitter.
- How to bake pollock - pieces or whole, it's a matter of taste. If baked whole, first remove the head, cut the gills, remove the eyes. After this, once again washed and dried.
- For baking, it is better not to use aluminum or metal utensils. She will betray the gray color of the meat and affect the taste.
- For this method of cooking, clay, cast iron and enameled dishes will do.
Ways of baking
- Whole.Rinse pollack, remove the insides and gills, dry it with a paper towel. On the parchment laid with a parchment put the carcass, salt, add seasonings. From above you can put a little onions, grated carrots, cheese. Lubricate with sour cream or mayonnaise, send to the oven for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. If the carcass is large, keep longer.
- In the foil.Remove all bones and ridge. You can take the finished fillet.Meat a little salt, sprinkle with lemon juice, lightly grease with mayonnaise and leave for a quarter of an hour. On a foil lubricated with butter, gently transfer the fish and send it to the oven. It will be more delicious if you add onions, tomatoes or mushrooms. Fix the foil, pre-oiling the fish with sour cream. The cooking time depends on the size. The foil is removed at the end.
- In the sleeve.The washed fish is dried, salted, rubbed with condiments, put in a sleeve and sent on a baking sheet into the oven. The sleeve is punctured with a toothpick or pin in several places to allow steam to escape. Prepare 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- On a salt cushion.The pan is covered with salt and put on the carcass. From above it is possible to lay out slices of a lemon or some vegetables. At a temperature of 200 degrees, bake for 40 minutes.
- In the test.Ready puff pastry, batterless dough rolled into a thin layer, spread on it onions with carrots, thin slices of potatoes. The salted fish is placed on a vegetable pad and the dough is carefully wrapped so that the contents are not visible. Prepare at a temperature of 180 degrees for half an hour. At the end, the dough can be greased with butter.
- In the marinade.To pollock turned out more flavorful and juicy, you can use marinades and sauces. This will give other notes of taste.
Caloric content of pollock baked in the oven varies depending on the ingredients of the recipe.
In 100 grams of classic baked fish contains 72 calories. Onion will add an additional 41 kcal, carrot - 32 kcal, and cheese - 352 kcal. You can use vegetable oil and sauces, which will also add a few calories.
In general, the dish is low-calorie and useful.
Simple recipe for pollock fillet
Consider the simplest recipe for fillet of pollock at home.
- Fillet - with two carcasses.
- Juice from half a lemon.
- Cheese - 100 g.
- Salt, black ground pepper - to taste.
- Two carcasses, cut into fillets, cut into small pieces and put in heat-resistant dishes, previously lubricated with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Pour the juice from half a lemon, lightly salt, sprinkle with black pepper. Seasonings to use to taste.
- Top with a small amount of mayonnaise or fatty sour cream.
- 100 grams of grated cheese on top of a fine grater and place it in the oven, heated to 180 degrees. Bake for 20-30 minutes. Decorate with parsley sprigs.
Alaska pollack with carrots and onions under foil
Another delicious and simple dish.
- Defrost a few carcasses of pollock. It should be about 800 g.
- Grate 2 carrots on a large grater.
- Two medium bulbs, cut into half rings, fry together with carrots on vegetable oil. At the end of the frying, add 2 tbsp. l. tomato paste and mix. Add 50 ml of water. Water can be replaced with red wine, this will add piquancy. Salt and pepper.
- The washed and dried fish should be cut into pieces. Half the vegetables put on a greased baking dish, sprinkle with garlic.
- Put pollock on a vegetable pillow, cover with the top half of the vegetables. It is better to cook under foil, so it will turn out more juicy and fragrant. Bake at 220 degrees for 45 minutes.
Serve with greenery. This dish will be delicious and appetizing in both cold and hot.
We bake pollock entirely
The dish is not only tasty and useful, but also simple in cooking.
- Carcase the carcasses and dry them. The recipe does not provide for a certain amount of fish.
- Salt and pepper, then lay one by one in foil. You can lay out two carcasses, it all depends on the size.
- The foil is tightly closed and sent to the oven for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 220 degrees.
This dish is an excellent choice for girls who follow a figure or for nursing mothers.
Recipe with potatoes and vegetables
The dish will become a favorite treat for all family members.
- Fillet of pollock - 400 g.
- Potatoes - 500 g.
- Bulb - 1 medium.
- Carrot - 1 medium.
- Sour cream - 100 g.
- Mayonnaise - 100 g.
- Cheese - 80-100 g.
- Salt, pepper, dill - to taste.
- Potilil potatoes should be washed and boiled in a uniform until half-ready. Tissue peeled, cut into small slices, put into a greased with butter. Top with a little salt.
- Middle onion cut into half rings and put on potatoes. On top put grated on a large grater medium carrot, add salt. Onions with carrots can be pre-fried in vegetable oil - so it will be even more delicious, but more caloric.
- 400 grams of fillet cut into pieces, put on a vegetable pad, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the sauce. Combine 100 grams of sour cream and the same amount of mayonnaise, salt, pepper, add dill.
- With the sauce, lubricate Alaska pollack.Use the whole volume to have more juice.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese on top of the grater. It is enough 80-100 grams.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Each housewife has her own cooking secrets, but everyone knows that fish require special treatment, so the following tips will definitely be useful.
- Defrost the Alaska pollack better, getting it from the freezer and transferring it to the refrigerator. In the microwave, the carcass will become dry, in the water - to gain excess moisture.
- Fillet or carcass should be rubbed with salt and seasonings. If you sprinkle on top - the taste will not be so saturated.
- To get rid of the fishy smell, you can sprinkle the carcass with lemon juice and leave in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- The pollock is perfectly combined with soy sauce, ginger and vinegar.
Simple and inexpensive fish will become the basis for a variety of delicious and healthy dishes that are low in calories.
Greenhouse from old windows
White shoe care tips
Volvo xc60 characteristics
How to pickle tomatoes correctly