Cheese sticks - a simple and tasty snack
To please the guests with an interesting and satisfying snack, prepare delicious cheese sticks. Below are some interesting options.
Option number 1
Try to make hearty cheese sticks from the dough. To do this you will need:
- about two glasses of flour (the amount can be changed, depending on the desired consistency of the test);
- 200 grams of any hard cheese;
- six tablespoons of olive oil;
- a glass of cold water;
- a teaspoon of salt;
- a quarter teaspoon of paprika;
- three tablespoons of milk;
- 1 egg;
- sesame to taste.
- First you need to grate the cheese, preferably on a small or at least medium floater, then the dough will be more tender and elastic.
- Mix the grated cheese with flour, add salt and paprika. Then pour in water, three tablespoons of butter and milk, break the egg. At the same time, you can enter into the mass and sesame. Knead the dough with your hands; it should turn out to be quite elastic, elastic and soft, not sticking to your fingers.
- Form dough sticks and fry them in a pan in olive oil. Serve this hot with some sauce or separately.
Option number 2
How to cook cheese sticks tasty, but quickly and effortlessly? To do this, you can use pita bread.
List of required ingredients:
- 1 thin pita;
- about 150 grams of cheese (suitable both solid and melted);
- bunch of greens;
- two or three cloves of garlic;
- 1 chicken egg;
- two or three tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Description of the cooking process:
- First you need to prepare pita bread. Cut it into rectangles about 15x8 centimeters in size.
- Cut the cheese into thin strips 8 centimeters long.
- Chop the garlic in any way (for example, using a garlic press), chop the greens with a knife.
- Proceed to the formation of sticks. Put one slice of pita bread vertically, on the bottom edge put a few strips of cheese, as well as a little green and garlic. Roll the roll. Form the rest of the wand.
- Whisk the egg well in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Dip the chopsticks into the egg mixture and fry until a ruddy crisp appears.
Option number 3
Delicious cheese sticks can be cooked in batter. For this you will need:
- 250 grams of hard cheese;
- one glass of flour and a little more for breading;
- two chicken eggs;
- 50 ml of milk or water;
- salt to taste;
- vegetable oil (it will take a lot, as you will be deep-fried in frying sticks).
- Cheese should be cut into small bars with a width of about 1.5-2 centimeters and a length of 10 cm.
- Next, cook the batter by mixing eggs, flour, milk and salt.
- In a skillet or skillet with high walls bring the oil to a boil.
- Take the first piece of cheese, dab it into flour, then into the batter, then back into the flour, and then send the deep-fried.
- Fry all the sticks so that they become golden and crunchy.
Option number 4
No less appetizing get sticks in breading, for the preparation of which will need:
- 500 grams of cheese of any solid variety;
- 100 grams of flour;
- two or three eggs;
- 70 ml of milk (can be replaced with water);
- 100 grams of breadcrumbs (can be replaced with regular, crushed into a crumb);
- cooking oil for frying;
- pepper, seasonings and salt to taste.
- Cheese should be cut in any convenient way, for example, rectangles or cubes.
- Next, beat eggs with milk, add spices and salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan.
- Dip each piece of cheese in flour, then in the milk-egg mixture, and then in breadcrumbs. Fry the chopsticks on both sides or completely immersed in boiling oil so that they acquire an appealing ruddy hue.
Option number 5
This recipe involves the preparation of sticks in the oven, and they are very gentle and airy.
List of required ingredients:
- 200 grams of wheat flour;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- a pack of butter;
- one or two tablespoons of brandy;
- a teaspoon of salt.
- Rub the cheese on a grater, soften the butter beforehand, taking it out of the refrigerator and putting it in a warm place (but it should not melt).
- Mix butter, flour, grated cheese, brandy and salt, knead elastic and rather dense dough.
- Roll the dough into a layer about 5 millimeters thick, cut it and put long pieces into baked paper (you can soak it in butter) or a teflon baking pan.
- Prepare a snack in the oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Option number 6
You can make cheese sticks in yeast dough. Prepare the following ingredients:
- a glass of water or milk;
- 40-50 grams of fresh yeast;
- 70-80 grams of butter;
- tablespoon of sugar;
- a teaspoon of salt;
- three chicken eggs;
- five or six glasses of flour (determine in the process of kneading dough);
- 150-200 grams of hard cheese.
- Heat the milk a little to make it warm. Mix the yeast with sugar and submerge in milk, leave for ten minutes. Pour a glass of flour, mix everything and put in a warm place for 20 minutes, covering the brew.
- When bubbles begin to form, add melted or well-softened butter, salt and two eggs to the dough (one is required for lubrication).
- Gradually add the remaining flour, kneading the dough. When it becomes homogeneous, put it back into heat for about half an hour.
- Cheese rub. Roll dough, cut into squares or rectangles.
- Place the stuffing on one piece, roll a small roll, fix all edges. Form the rest of the sticks in the same way.
- Lubricate the sticks with a beaten egg, place in a greased baking dish and cook at 190 degrees for about half an hour.
Bon appetit to you, your guests and relatives!
What properties has the plantain ordinary
The idea of a mini garden is a living corner of nature, where you can escape from all
Save space wisely Invisible bed do it yourself
The most sexy surfers on Instagram
How to choose a dress in kimono style
How can you determine the skin type of your face