Do you need moisturizer for oily and problem skin?
Owners of oily skin in every way seek to eliminate this deficiency and, of course, do not even think about moisturizing. Is it right?
Do you need moisturizing problem or oily skin?
Do you need a moisturizer for owners of problem or oily skin? Many believe that these types of epidermis are already sufficiently and even excessively hydrated. In fact, high fat content - not an indicator of moisture. This feature suggests increased production of skin secretion by the sebaceous glands.
And the moisture, which is so necessary for the cells of the epidermis, is completely irrelevant. As for problem skin, it also needs liquid, because it is especially sensitive and quickly loses nutrients and moisture. So moisturize oily and problem skin is a must.
What happens if you do not provide full moisture? There will be a shortage of fluid, and the sebaceous glands will receive an alarm,which provokes an increase in the production of skin secretion in order to somehow fill the lack of moisture. And this, of course, will lead to the aggravation of the problem. The epidermis will become even fatter, the pores will begin to clog and inflammation and irritation will occur.
What properties should the cream have?
Moisturizer for oily and problem skin must meet the following requirements:
- A good remedy should have an anti-inflammatory effect, which is especially important for problem skin.
- The ideal cream is non-medicated. This means that it will not clog pores and provoke increased sebum production.
- It should not be too fat, it can only worsen the condition of the epidermis.
- Hypoallergenic. Oily or problematic skin is often prone to undesirable reactions and is hypersensitive.
- The composition should not be harmful and aggressive components, they can damage the skin and cause inflammation and impaired sebum production.
What to look for when choosing?
How to choose a moisturizer? To get a really high-quality and suitable product, you need to take a few things into account.
The texture should be very light, almost weightless. No fat creams, they can clog pores and form a film on the surface of the epidermis, which will lead to inflammation. Ideal - gel base.
The components of this product penetrate the skin, providing it with moisture and nutrition, but do not form a film on its surface. In addition, the gel, as a rule, consists of water, and it is also necessary for replenishing the moisture reserves in the cells.
To evaluate the texture, you can apply a small amount of cream on the skin of the face, rub in a little and trace your sensations after about 10 minutes (this is the time it takes to fully absorb). Touch the face, change its expression, curl. If you feel tightness, or the skin is excessively oily or sticky, then choose another cream.
What should it consist of?
The following components can be included in the cream for problem or oily skin:
- Salicylic acid gently removes the dead cells of the epidermis, cleanses and fights inflammation. Benzoyl peroxide has about the same effect.
- Water. It penetrates into the skin cells and thereby provides a full hydration.By the way, micellar or thermal water can be used instead of regular water.
- Antioxidants neutralize the negative effects of free radicals, thereby stopping the processes of tissue destruction and premature aging. The group of these components includes, for example, green tea and tea tree extracts.
- Zinc has antiseptic and antibacterial effects, and also has a drying effect, which will be very useful for acne or black spots.
- Essential oils. Some of them not only provide nutrition and hydration, but also normalize the work of the sebaceous glands and eliminate inflammation.
- Hyaluronic acid increases elasticity and returns the skin youthfulness and freshness, and also provides intensive nutrition and full hydration.
- Bisabolol is obtained from chamomile extract. This substance has anti-inflammatory, regenerating, as well as moisturizing properties.
- Caffeine is also a very useful component, as it tones and contributes to the narrowing of the pores, which is a necessary and oily skin.
- Vitamin C strengthens blood vessels, evens out color, cleans, and also stimulates collagen production, thereby making fine wrinkles invisible and restoring skin elasticity and freshness.
- Panthenol, allantoin and retinol restore cells of the epidermis and accelerate the regeneration of tissues.
- Niacinamide effectively fights acne and eliminates irritation and inflammation.
- Sulfur helps fight black spots and redness.
- Herbal extracts contain a lot of useful substances.
How to choose the best cream? Try the following remedies:
1. "Nivea Matt Perfection." This cream maintains an optimal level of moisture, does not clog pores, regulates the activity of sebaceous glands, protects against ultraviolet radiation and eliminates oily shine.
2. "Vichy Aqualia Thermal" not only moisturizes the skin, but also visibly softens it, removes excess skin secretion, nourishes, and also protects against harmful factors.
3. "Garnier BB Сream The Secret of Excellence" eliminates redness, removes sebum, tightens pores and does not clog them, absorbs quickly, provides an alignment of skin color, and also provides a matting effect.
4. "Natura Siberica Sophora Japanese" protects against ultraviolet and negative environmental factors, stimulates collagen production, provides full hydration and mattes. As part of natural ingredients.
5. “TimeWise Mary Kay” gives smoothness and elasticity, retains moisture, stimulates collagen production, nourishes, controls the level of secreted sebum, and also slows down the aging process.
6. “Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions” eliminates inflammation, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, and also cares for it. The cream is degreased, so there will not be any pores.
How to use?
A few important rules of use:
- Apply a small amount of product.
- Do not try to actively rub the cream, gently spread it over the surface of the skin, heading from the center of the face to the edges.
- About ten minutes after application, remove the excess paper with a paper towel.
- Clean the skin before applying the cream.
Choose the right cream and your skin will be perfect!
Rose Happiness Tree
Sarah Jessica Parker looks amazing in a swimsuit
How to organize a holiday in the pirate style
You can not get along with his children. Our advice will help you
How does epilation with thread
How to choose the color of the interior as if you are an artist. 7 simple secrets
Volumetric Valentine's Day DIY