Glaze for Easter cake 2017 - recipes with photos without egg white and with it, with sugar and gelatin. How to make Easter icing so that it does not crumble and crack?
How to prepare the glaze for the cake, so that it is not sprinkled and cracked in the process of cutting the dough? Yes, very simple. It is enough to use one of the following recipes, clearly observe the dosage of products and you will get a luxurious, brilliant and lush white mass to decorate homemade Easter baking. If you do not doubt the freshness of eggs used, you can make a gentle and fluffy glaze from proteins and sugar.It will lie beautifully on the surface of the cake and give it additional attractiveness. When to eat raw eggs there is no desire, you should pay attention to cooking options without egg white, but with gelatin, butter and powdered sugar. Such glaze will give a dense glossy captivity and will not fade within a few days. It should be applied only on fully cooled cakes, which have already stood up after the oven for at least one hour and have assumed the natural room temperature. To make the coating neat, it is recommended not to use a tablespoon or spatula, but a silicone pastry brush. It will help to distribute the mass evenly across the top and will not leave marks, unaesthetic strains and drips on the barrels of the finished cake.
Glaze for Easter cake, so as not to crumble and not sticky - a recipe for with gelatin video
To glaze for the cake was not sprinkled and not sticky, it must be done according to this simple recipe. Sweet mass will be soft, plastic and will fall beautifully on top. Gelatin will serve as a link for the other components and will not allow the sugar to create a dense crust, prone to cracking and crumbling.You can also apply the glaze on a hot cake, but it is best to decorate when the baking is completely cooled and the dough sits a little after the oven.
Ingredients for a beautiful glaze on the cake that does not crumble
- food gelatin - ½ tsp
- boiled water - 3 tbsp
- granulated sugar - 100 g
Step by step instructions on how to make a glaze for Easter cakes that will not crumble and not stick.
- Soak gelatin in 1 tablespoon of hot water and stir with a silicone spatula until the crystals are completely dissolved.
- In a small enamelled container combine sugar, the remaining water and very thoroughly stir with a fork.
- Mix the swollen gelatin with the sugar mass and blend with a blendner so that a completely homogeneous, plastic mass without lumps and clots is obtained.
- Dip into the glaze a silicone brush and gently coat the finished, completely cooled cakes. Spread the mass evenly over the surface and fill it with small elements of food decoration (sugar stars, balls, sticks, etc.).
Chocolate icing for Easter cake - recipe without eggs with a photo
If you want to show originality and give the traditional Easter baking a bright, unexpected look, you can cook for cakes not the classic white, but exotic chocolate icing.A step-by-step recipe with detailed instructions and a photo of the final product will tell you how to do it correctly. In the process of cooking there are no difficulties. It is only necessary to be very attentive and, while holding the mass on the fire, constantly stir it in order not to burn to the bottom of the pan.
Ingredients for the preparation of chocolate glaze for Easter cake
- butter - 50 g
- cocoa powder - 3 tbsp
- powdered sugar - ¾ of
- fresh lemon juice - 3 tbsp
Step-by-step instruction for the recipe for chocolate frosting on Easter cake
- Cut the butter at room temperature into pieces, fold into a small thick-walled saucepan and melt in a water bath.
- When it is completely dispersed, pour a piece of icing sugar in a thin stream, add freshly squeezed lemon juice and, stirring constantly, continue to heat.
- After the mass becomes homogeneous and the powdered sugar dissolves, put cocoa powder, put the saucepan on a slow fire and continue cooking, stirring with a wooden spoon, so that all the lumps dissolve and the glaze will get a smooth texture.
- Cool the finished glaze on the kitchen table and apply on slightly warm Easter cakes using a pastry brush.To decorate the surface according to your own taste, for example, cover it with nut chips, colored peas, almond petals or candied fruit slices.
Quick Frosting Glaze for Easter Cake - Recipe without eggs and with starch
This recipe for Easter cake for the cake does not include eggs. Instead, white chocolate plays the role of a binder. The required density of the mass gives the potato starch used in the cooking process. Replacing it with corn is not worth it, otherwise the mass may acquire a specific, not very pleasant taste. If you want to add extra flavor to the glaze, you can add vanilla or vanilla sugar, or add 5-6 drops of your favorite food flavor. So that the surface does not crack and retains its shape, it is necessary to apply the sweet mass only on cold, aged cakes. Then it will perfectly harden and retain the necessary smoothness and glossy shine.
Ingredients for fast-hardening eyes to the Easter cake without eggs
- white chocolate - 100 g
- powdered sugar - 200 g
- butter - 50 g
- potato starch - 4 tsp
- milk - 6 tbsp
Step-by-step recipe for the preparation of the glaze on the cake with starch and without eggs
- Sift icing sugar through a kitchen sieve, pour in milk, mix thoroughly and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Break a chocolate bar into small pieces of arbitrary shape, throw in the milk-sugar mixture and warm up until the chocolate dissolves completely.
- Then pour the starch, gently stir, so that the mass has acquired a uniform plastic consistency.
- Cool the glaze slightly and, using a silicone brush, evenly coat the upper part of the non-hot cake.
- Top with additional decorate the elements of pastry decor.
Glaze for cake with sugar and protein - recipe with photos step by step
This step-by-step recipe with photos is a real classic of the culinary genre. Following his instructions, you can quickly make a very tasty, fluffy and tender sweet icing for cakes, muffins or cakes from sugar and protein. It is very important in the cooking process to use only the most fresh eggs purchased from a reliable supplier. This is of great importance, because the glaze is not subjected to heat treatment and proteins are eaten raw.The slightest deviation from the rules and norms of storage of eggs can lead to poisoning and the holiday will be irreparably damaged.
Ingredients for a step-by-step recipe for protein glaze with sugar and egg white
- egg whites - 2 pcs
- fine granulated sugar - 200 g
- salt - 1/3 tsp
Step by step instructions on how to make icing on protein and sugar
- Separate the whites from the yolks and put them in a refrigerator for three to four hours so that they become completely cold.
- At the end of time, remove, place in a deep ceramic bowl, salt and start beating. First, process products at a low speed and gradually increase it to the maximum.
- When the mass is compacted, start to add sugar in small portions. Beating is not stopped until all sugar crystals dissolve in proteins.
- The output should be a fluffy, absolutely homogeneous smooth non-flowing mixture with a pleasant, plastic texture and glossy shine on the surface.
- Immediately coat the cooled cakes with the finished glaze and leave them at room temperature so that the mass will stick. Serve pastries on a table with beautiful serving plates.
Glaze for Easter cake without egg white - recipe with photos
Following the recommendations of this simple recipe with photos you can learn how to make very tasty and sweet icing for Easter cake. Egg whites are not included. Instead, yolks are used, so that the icing has a softer texture and a warm, pleasant color. In the preparation of no difficulties. The main thing is to stir the sugar syrup all the time, categorically preventing it from burning. Otherwise, the icing will get a darker shade and specifically slightly bitter taste.
Necessary Ingredients for Easter Glaze Without Egg Whites
- powdered sugar - 125 g
- granulated sugar - 125 g
- egg yolks - 2 pieces
- boiled water - 2 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe with a photo of the preparation of a glaze for a cake without protein
- Combine the yolks of room temperature with powdered sugar in a deep container and beat them very well into a fluffy foam.
- In a small thick-walled saucepan, mix the sugar and water and boil over a low heat until the consistency of thick, dense syrup.
- Remove from the stove and cool slightly so that the yolks do not coagulate upon contact with high temperature liquid.
- When the syrup has cooled to room temperature, add the powder, whipped with yolks, quickly mix, and immediately coat with the ready-made cake.
How to cook berry glaze for Easter cake at home
Bright and attractive berry glaze is a great opportunity to turn classic Easter cake into a modern and creative type of home baking. Such a spectacular decor looks good and at the expense of light spicy sourness successfully emphasizes the rich sweetness of the dough. If sour shades are not included in the category of your favorite, you can use more delicate strawberry, raspberry or even peach juice. With these components, the glaze will turn out a little paler in color, but will acquire a pleasant tenderness and a more subtle, seductive aroma.
Necessary ingredients for cooking berry glaze at home without eggs
- icing sugar - 1 st
- fresh currant juice - 4 tbsp
- boiled water - 1 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make berries icing on an Easter cake
- Sift icing sugar through a kitchen sieve into a deep ceramic bowl.
- There also pour hot water, warm berry juice and carefully rub with a fork until complete homogeneity.
- When all the clots and lumps disperse, and the mass acquires a plastic structure, use a silicone pastry brush to coat the surface of completely cooled cakes. Act quickly, because the glaze will grasp, literally, under the brush.
Disadvantages and advantages of dolphin therapy
The recipe for making delicious nachos
Window from salonokoncom
This test will help to know the dream job
How to determine the sex of the child
What you can see in the movies in July 2018
Birkenstocks - unusual and fashionable
How to get rid of red face