How can I get rid of warts?
Reduced immunity is often the cause of the development of various diseases. So, for example, the appearance of warts can be an unpleasant surprise, and its cause is the human papillomavirus (HPV). It, just, and is activated at a time when the body is not able to fully fight the attack of the ill-wisher.
HPV "lives" in virtually every human body and may not manifest itself for decades. Externally, the virus manifests itself as the appearance of nodular benign lesions. How to deal with them, and whether it is possible to get rid of genital warts at home, we will tell further.
Warts can be of two types:
- flat - are usually deep in the urethra or cervix, it is difficult to identify them during a routine examination, but they can be the cause of the development of more complex diseases, therefore it requires timely treatment;
- spiky - caused by a specific virus, similar to the one that provokes the appearance of warts.
The reasons for the appearance of such formations are non-compliance with the rules of hygiene, as well as close contact with the carrier of the virus. The appearance of condylomas can also be preceded by contact with the mucous membranes of the genital organs by irritating the discharge from the urethra, vagina or rectum during sexual intercourse.
Trouble can be delivered not only by the formation itself, but also by the liquid that accumulates between them and has an unpleasant smell.
How to get rid?
Before you begin treatment and removal, you need to consult a doctor. On the basis of the amount, form and type of formation identified, the specialist can suggest a chemical or destructive method.
If the warts are small and mostly solitary, then cauterization can help. To do this, use drugs such as Solkoderm and Condilin. Podofillin is used to stop the growth of formations.
If there is enough local therapy, then the doctor can prescribe Epigen. This medicinal product is produced in the form of a spray, which can handle large foci, and ointment is used for genital warts.
Sometimes medications with a small acid content, which effectively affect the acuminate formations, help. After the first procedure, they become smaller.
But getting rid of the external manifestations of the disease is not enough. Treatment should be comprehensive, and also include the use of antiviral drugs and immunomodulators.
Not bad proved itself in the fight against the manifestations of papillomavirus and salicylic ointment. Applying it twice a day, very soon it is possible to achieve softening of growths. And in 3 months they will disappear altogether.
And how to get rid of overgrown condylomas? Only burning with liquid nitrogen or laser coagulation will help here. The latter gives an excellent cosmetic effect (almost without leaving marks), minimally damages the skin, and also has no risk of self-infection.
To prevent the relapse of the disease will again help the course of antiviral drugs.
But often from single warts can help and popular methods. Which of them are considered the most effective?
- Iodine, celandine, propolis. The simplest ways that do not require special costs and effort. It is enough to put them on the problem areas several times a day until the warts dry out and disappear.Propolis, by the way, can also be taken orally and simultaneously applied externally.
But such means and disadvantages are not without, among which is the probability of burns and scars. In addition, they can not handle the mucous membranes.
- Wine + garlic. For the mixture to work, it is necessary to observe the correct proportions: 100 ml of wine, 50 ml of natural apple juice, ½ lemon, 3 cloves of garlic. All ingredients must be crushed to a mushy state, pour hot wine, insist 3 hours and strain. Infusion taken orally once a day. It helps to increase the body's defenses, thereby increasing the effectiveness of the fight against the papillomavirus.
- Bow. It should be soaked in vinegar, and then applied to problem areas, attached with a plaster.
- Herbs. In the case of warts they can help. In addition, herbs do not have an aggressive effect on the fabric, because they can be used even for foci located on the mucous membranes. One of the most effective is chamomile and St. John's wort. Baths from this broth should be done daily, lasting 10-15 minutes.
- Acetic acid. Regular vinegar will also help burn the condylomas.But with such a tool you need to be as careful as possible so as not to burn healthy tissue. It is best to use a cotton swab. The course is 7 days, during which vinegar is applied to growths three times a day.
All traditional methods are quite effective and often help to get rid of the problem, especially if you simultaneously take drugs to increase immunity - tincture of ginseng, eleutherococcus, Rhodiola rosea. But if after a month of home therapy to cope with warts did not work, you should still consult a doctor.
You also need to remember that completely cure HPV will not work, which means that it is possible to re-infection and the emergence of new formations. To exclude recurrence, a mandatory consultation with a specialist is needed. Be attentive to yourself and your health!
Prince Harry returned from Africa, but does not advertise the engagement
How to make a package without a pattern in 5 minutes
How to crochet a blue rosette
What properties do pine buds have?
Is it worth doing tummy tuck