How to bake fish in the oven in foil?
Fish baked in foil in the oven can be a true masterpiece of any holiday table. Yes, and for a family dinner such a dish would be just the way. Moreover, it is a very useful product, rich in many vitamins and elements of the mineral complex. Fish in foil in the oven can be cooked any, regardless of its type and size. It can be whole or in pieces; both independently and with a side dish. Here we will teach you how to bake fish by offering several different options. Using our recipes your fish in the oven in foil will be amazing.
How to cook fish in the oven in foil: the first option.
Now we will consider the first recipe, the main component of which will be a red variety of fish - salmon or salmon. This variety is dietary, wholesome, but at the same time very nourishing and fatty. Not everyone knows the right way to bake fish in foil in the oven of exactly this sort.
To add flavor to salmon or salmon and remove the extra sea smell, we first pickle the fillet. For this we need:
- Salmon or salmon steak weighing about 500 grams.
- Unscented vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- A mixture of herbs - basil, thyme, coriander.
First you need to clean and rinse our fillets, as well as remove from it all the bones and the ridge itself. This is easy to do with tweezers. Next, dry the pieces and spread them with mixed ingredients - herbs, butter and juice. Fold in a bowl, cover and leave in a cool place for several hours.
Then prepare the baking sheet. We take the fillet, we add a little, we wind it up and spread it on each baking sheet separately. Cooked fish in foil quickly: 200 degrees and 20 minutes time and you have a ready dish.
How to bake fish in the oven in foil: the second option.
We will consider this method with a whole fish body. Here your favorite variety - crucian carp, carp, mackerel or any other. By the way, if this variety is bony, you can hold the night in finely chopped onions, peeled from the insides of the carcass, so the bones will soften.
- Pre-cleaned of scales and viscera, but with the head carcass laid out on the table.
- Garlic (3-4 cloves) finely chopped, mixed with a tablespoon of vegetable oil, salt and a mixture of peppers.
- On the carcass on both sides, transverse cuts are made, and it is rubbed with a mixture of outside and inside.
- On top of the incisions is inserted in half thinly sliced slices of lemon.
- Now it remains to put the fish on foil, wrap it and send it at a temperature of 180 degrees for 30 minutes or more, depending on the size of the carcass.
How to bake fish in the oven in foil: the third option
The next version of how to bake fish in foil in the oven will give a dish of juiciness due to the presence of vegetables.
- Cut the onion into half rings and grate the carrot. Fry them in vegetable oil until half ready, slightly salted.
- Hake fillet (you can also use other fish, but not fat), peeling, washing and trimming the fins with salt and pepper.
- Vegetables put on the foil, and on top of the hake.
- Wrap everything up and put in shape preparing for 30 minutes.
Whatever option of cooking fish in the oven in foil is not chosen, this dish will be very tasty, nutritious and healthy.
Summer shoes that do not need to buy
What kind of car to buy for 180,000 rubles
The pros and cons of wallpaper in the bathroom
How to make hair shiny