How to cook a turkey souffle in the oven
- Preparation time:20 minutes
- Cooking time:35 minutes
Turkey Souffle Recipe
This dish can be included in the menu of babies from 10 months.
- Cut the fillets into small pieces and chop them in a blender.
- Add sour cream, yolks, breadcrumbs and a little salt to the mince. Stir the ingredients.
- Beat the whites with a mixer until the peaks, then gently mix them with the rest of the products.
- Put the stuffing in silicone or ceramic baking dish with a diameter of 10-12 cm.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and cook in it a souffle for 35 minutes.
Cool the dish to room temperature, offer it to the child. Treats can be supplemented with any vegetable puree.
Turkey souffle in the oven
If the kid does not like boiled vegetables, then they can be crushed and baked along with minced meat.Dish can be served to the table with a sauce of sour cream and dill.
- broccoli - 450 g;
- turkey breast - 300 g;
- chicken eggs - 3 pcs .;
- cream - 50 ml;
- butter - 20 g;
- nutmeg - 1 pinch;
- salt and pepper - to taste.
- Slice the meat and thawed broccoli through a meat grinder 2 times.
- Mix whites with a mixer and a pinch of salt into a thick foam.
- Combine mince with yolks and cream, add proteins at the end. and spices.
- Grease a baking dish with a diameter of 18 cm with oil, put the resulting mass into it.
- Bake the dish for 45 minutes in an oven heated to 170 ° C. To the souffle does not fall, do not cool it in the oven without opening the door.
Turkey Souplet with Bacon and Pistachios
The original cold appetizer can be offered to guests instead of cold cuts or sausage.
- turkey fillet - 700 g;
- smoked bacon - 300 g;
- cream - 100 ml;
- peeled pistachios - 70 g;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- nutmeg - 30 g;
- salt - 15 g
- Grate the meat with nutmeg, leave it for 15 minutes, and then grind it with a blender.
- Cover the bottom of the baking dish 15 by 30 cm with bacon so that the ends of the strips hang freely from the walls.
- Mix the minced meat with egg, cream and nuts. Add salt.
- Put the mixture on the bacon, flatten the surface and cover it with strips of bacon.
- Bake the dish for 1 hour at 190 ° C.
When the souffle has cooled, put it in the fridge for 2 hours. After that, cut it into pieces 2-3 cm thick.
Turkey stew goes well with mashed potatoes, boiled rice and fresh vegetable salad.
The pros and cons of wallpaper in the bathroom
What if your best friend moved to another country?
Brush from plastic bottles
Credit note: what is it
Cinnamon oil: properties and application in cosmetology
How to sew a stunning blanket in the technique of Bubble Quilt