How to cook jam from young green walnuts - a recipe with a photo step by step. Benefits and harm of jam with green walnuts
How to make jam from walnuts in detail will tell our recipes with step-by-step instructions and photos. We found the most popular options for creating exotic delicacies and offer them to your attention. In the selection there are presented as simple ways of making dessert from green, young nuts with and without skin, and more complex ones, requiring preliminary soaking of fruits in lime or soda solutions. We also have a real, proven recipe for jam from walnuts in Armenian. It is quite laborious, but the efforts are worth it, because the prepared dish turns out to be royally tasty, surprisingly fragrant and brings a very tangible benefit to the human body.
Jam from walnuts - the benefit and harm of home cooking for human health
The main advantages of jam from walnuts are not only amazing taste and astounding aroma, but also a high level of utility for the human body. The treat contains a large amount of iodine, vitamin C and group B, tocopherol, alkaloids, resinous particles and glycosides.
Nut jam helps to strengthen the immune system and helps fight seasonal colds, such as tonsillitis, influenza and SARS. It has a beneficial effect on the general condition of the liver and stimulates its purification from harmful substances. Eliminates insomnia and softens the manifestations of neuroses and various heart ailments. Accelerates the exit from the body of "bad" cholesterol and cleans vessels from the cholesterol plaques already formed in the past. Stimulates the work of the brain, increases mental activity and enhances concentration of attention.
Has a powerful restorative effect and is included in the diet prescribed by doctors for patients who are on rehabilitation after all sorts of surgical operations.With constant use, it blocks the formation of cancer tumors in the mammary glands in women and reduces the risk of cancer of the prostate gland in men. Regulates reproductive functions in both sexes and prevents the emergence of problems with potency in the strong half of humanity. As an effective protective agent used in the prevention of gout, rheumatism, heart disease, kidney ailments and bladder problems. Heals ulcerative foci in the oral cavity and prevents their re-emergence.
The jam from walnuts has no clearly expressed contraindications. The reason not to eat this product is only an individual intolerance or a tendency to allergies to the ingredients in the components. However, to use a delicacy, anyway, should be within reasonable limits. Sweet billet is high in calories and can provoke a quick set of excess weight. Due to the high sugar content, the home preparation is not recommended for inclusion in the diet of diabetics and people prone to fatness.
How to brew jam from green walnuts without lime - a recipe with turn-based photos
In our step-by-step recipe with a photo, the variant of cooking jam from green walnuts without lime is described in detail. Instead of this aggressive component for the solution, ordinary baking soda is taken. It delicately softens the dense structure of the nut and eliminates the potential bitterness. The prepared jam turns out to be sweet and acquires a delicate, pleasant aroma.
Necessary ingredients for jam from green walnuts without lime
- green walnuts - 60 pieces
- sugar - 1,5 kg
- water 1.5 liters
- soda - 300 g
Step by step instructions how to cook delicious jam from young walnuts without lime
- Nuts should be thoroughly washed in running water, dried, peeled from the outer peel and soaked in two liters of boiled water for two days. 4-5 times a day me that water.
- After the required time, pour fresh water into the container, pour in soda, mix well, put the prepared fruits into this liquid and leave for 3-4 hours.
- Then drain the soda solution, rinse the nuts very well under a stream of running water, transfer to a cooking tank, pour 1 liter of clean water, put on a stove, make a medium fire and boil for about 10 minutes.
- In parallel, prepare the syrup.For this, pour water into a saucepan, add sugar and, continuously stirring, cook for 30-35 minutes. During this time, the crystals of sugar will have time to completely dissolve.
- When the syrup begins to boil, put the nuts into it and boil over low heat for 2-2.5 hours. At the end of the process, the mass must acquire a thick, poorly flowing, almost chalky consistency. In a hot form, spread the product over sterilized jars, seal it tightly with tin lids and leave it at room temperature until it cools completely. Store in a cold cellar or cellar.
Aromatic jam from walnut with peel - a recipe with a photo
For this recipe jam to clean walnuts will not be needed. They are first soaked in water, and then boiled together with the skin in a thick and rich sugar syrup, generously flavored with scented spices. Thanks to such processing, the delicacy acquires an expressive aroma and a pleasant marmalade consistency.
Ingredients for the preparation of jam with walnuts in the skin
- walnuts - 1 kg
- water 300 ml
- sugar - 1 kg
- cocoa powder 40 g
- cloves - 10 buds
- cinnamon - ½ tsp
- ground ginger - ½ tsp
- Ground nutmeg - 1/3 tsp
Step-by-step instructions for the recipe for aromatic jam from walnuts in the skin
- Young walnuts must be thoroughly washed and dried. Edges on both sides cut off and pricked with a fork in several places.
- Fold in a pan or a basin, pour clean cold water and soak for 8 to 10 days. Must change the water three times a day.
- Prepared nuts put in a container of water and put on a stove. Cook on low heat for about three hours, so that the fruits have acquired the necessary consistency. To check the readiness, pierce the knitting needle. If the nut slips easily, you can remove it from the fire, drain the water and cool it.
- In a separate container of water and sugar, boil the syrup. It should turn out to be homogeneous, moderately dense and flowing.
- When the sugar crystals completely dissolve, add nuts, reduce the heat and cook for at least 2 hours.
- 5 minutes before turning off put all the spices, cocoa powder and mix well. In a hot form, decompose into a sterilized container and seal it tightly. Wrap the jars with a blanket and cool. For storage, send to the pantry or basement.
Delicious jam from young walnuts for the winter - the simplest recipe step by step
This step-by-step recipe with a photo is rightly called the simplest version of the preparation for the winter of a delicious jam from young walnuts. Unlike other methods, here I nip the nuts for 14 days only in cold water. No chemical treatment is applied to the fruits and no lime solution is used. The ready dish has a gentle, natural taste and a pronounced sweet-spicy aroma.
Why moles appear
Rainbow Caterpillar of Clay
Spinner - a popular toy of our time
In what style to design a small kitchen Designer Tips
Should I do a tattoo sleeve
Taylor Swift turned out to be a Harry Potter fan
Recipes for the perfect feta cheese