14 COOLEST DIY PHONE CASE IDEAS YOU CAN MAKE IN ONE MINUTE
How to Decorate Your Mobile Phone Using Nail Varnish
Ask.If you are a minor (18 or under) get permission from your parents or guardian to do this.
Clean your phone.Using some cotton wool, clean your mobile phone for a smooth finish, trying to avoid any buttons.
Pick your colours.You can choose many colours or two colours or even just one. Once you have decided, set your choice(s) out on a flat work surface and put your mobile on the angle you wish in order to work on it.
- Note: If it's your first ever time doing this, glitter or see-through nail varnish is recommended. (It still looks great.)
Practice.With a piece of paper, get your starting colour and open it. Don't hit it on the side of the rim, instead quickly make a tiny dot on the paper, then another which is slightly bigger until you get to the biggest size. If you want to paint an area instead of a dot, practice painting lines, curves, and squares on the paper. Keep doing it until you are aware of how much pressure you need to apply to get the size you want.
- Note: Only move on to the mobile when you are sure you have the touch and scale perfect. If you are, move on to the next step. You have got it. Well done!
Determine where you want the décor to be - around the screen?keypad? or whole thing? It's your choice. Just don't get the nail varnish too near to the buttons.
Paint.Now that you have decided, it's time to finally get on with it. Take your nail varnish and dot little circles in the place you want the décor to be, pulling up as you finish them. Patience and skill is the key.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- For less streaking when painting an area, use more nail varnish on the brush.
- If you mess up a bit of the dot on your mobile, quickly dip the cotton swab into the nail varnish remover and hit it on the dot and pull away to the edge of the phone. Continue until clean, then start over.
- For fewer drips apply less nail varnish to the brush.
- If you hate your finished product, then get some cotton wool, smother it in nail varnish remover, rinse it by pressing it against the rim of the remover, and remove everything.
- Nail varnish remover can cause smudging or damage to some phone surfaces. To prevent this, wipe gently with the cotton swab when using nail varnish remover.
- Do not make calls or answer the mobile until the nail varnish is dry.
- Be careful around crevices and edges. Nail varnish or remover can seep into them and you will be unable to remove it. It can damage the phone.
Video: DIY Phone Case Life Hacks! 30 Phone DIY Projects & Popsocket Crafts!
How to Protect a Marketing Idea
Men’s Fashion Trends You Should Skip This Season (And What To Wear Instead)
How to Request a Fair Hearing
How Medicare Beneficiaries Can Save Money on Prescription Drugs
How to Develop a Realistic Nutrition and Exercise Plan
DKNY SpringSummer 2015 Collection – New York Fashion Week
Concentric Muscle Contractions to Build Strength
Trump, China trade war forces tech company ZTE to shut down
5 of Your Favourite Perfumes That Come in Candle Form
Vanessa Ray on Her Pretty Little Liars’ Character CeCe Drake and What Cucumbers Can Do For YourFace
How to Make the Perfect Risotto
Date: 06.12.2018, 14:40 / Views: 52174