How to drink brandy - instructions and video tips
Many seek to show respect for the traditions of the use of brandy. At the same time, there are people who do not know how to drink brandy correctly. If you belong to this category, read the material.
Men love cognac. Not surprisingly, because the drink is rich in flavor and strong taste. Women are addicted to men, so they often elect him as a New Year's gift.
Many famous personalities preferred cognac. For example, the well-known politician Winston Churchill preferred the Armenian producers, and Joseph Stalin was an ardent admirer of the Georgian product. Alcoholic drink boasts a rich history and myths about his birth.
Cognac, like wine, was born long ago. In the old days, French winemakers produced a lot of wine. As a result, there were not enough barrels for storage. For this reason, the masters decided to make a wine concentrate.By adding water, they made wine from it and enjoyed the taste. As a result of the repeated distillation, an amber spirit solution turned out, which turned out to be unusual and invigorating and had an amazing bouquet. So there was a drink.
Cognac requires the right approach to use. This requires appropriate dishes, temperature, appetizer.
- This cognac does not like the cold. It is recommended to store in a warm place.
- Uncork a bottle half an hour before use. In this case, the taste will be fully revealed.
- The product is usually poured into crystal glasses. Only appropriate dishes allow the taste to open.
To experience the luxury of taste:
- drink slowly
- before drinking a cup of coffee,
- complement the taste with the aroma of a Cuban cigar.
Lemon to cognac does not fit, it is better to take nuts, hard cheese or bananas.
Video tips and rules of etiquette
The fingerprint, which is visible through a glass of alcohol, indicates the high quality and the absence of impurities. If the train runs along the wall for about 5 seconds, the age is not more than 5 years. If the run-off time reaches a quarter of a minute, the shutter speed is 20 years.
Cognac with Coke
Many people consume cognac without mixing. Nevertheless, the drink is popular to combine with Coke. Order this cocktail will work in any restaurant or bar.
If you want to know how to drink brandy with Coke, read the story below. I'll tell you how to mix the ingredients to make a delicious cocktail. It will take cooled Coca-Cola. I do not recommend using Cola, which was discovered long ago.
Consider the recipes for the preparation of cocktails, which include brandy and cola at home.
- To make a classic recipe cocktail, fill the glass with ice, add Coke and cognac. The ratio of ingredients is 1 to 1.
- If you want to drink a cocktail during the evening, slightly lower the degree. For one part of alcohol, take three parts of Coke.
Not everyone likes a classic cocktail. Some believe that the taste gives rubber. If you are one of them, then I will tell you how to solve the problem using additional ingredients.
Pay attention to the cocktail, which is called "Brave macho". The composition includes Coca-Cola, brandy instant coffee.
- In a beer glass pour 350 ml of Cola, 35 ml of cognac and pour half a packet of instant coffee.
- It remains to mix well and pour into glasses.
If you want to enjoy the taste of a more exotic drink, pay attention to the cocktail, which is called "Cuban brandy." The composition includes lemon juice and ice.
- In a shaker, mix 20 ml of lemon juice, 50 ml of brandy and 4 pieces of ice. The resulting liquid is poured into a glass and add 30 ml of cola.
- The result is a refreshing drink with a balanced taste.
These cocktails are very popular in bars.
These cocktails are low-alcohol, so no snack is needed. If you are always snacking alcohol, take fruit or chocolate.
Cognac with coffee
The flavor and aromatic combination of cognac and coffee is fascinating. The drink warms, like mulled wine, energizes, tones up a philosophical wave.
Cooking technology involves brewing.
- At the bottom of a small strainer, I pour out a teaspoon of coffee powder and tamp it well.
- I pour a teaspoon of homemade or factory cognac onto the coffee. From above I pour out a teaspoon of coffee.
- I strain the strainer over the cup and slowly pour out about 100 ml of boiling water.
- I cover the cup with a saucer for a few minutes.After adding a little sugar and immediately drink.
Cocoa and cinnamon are different from the first method.
- For the preparation I take one and a half teaspoons of coffee, a little ground cinnamon and a half spoonful of cocoa.
- Pour boiling water and boil for about 3 minutes. I do not bring the liquid to a boil. I take about 100 ml of boiling water.
- Upon completion of cooking, I pour everything into the cup, one and a half spoonfuls of brandy and some sugar.
The highlight of the drink - lemon peel.
- A teaspoon of coffee powder pour 100 ml of boiling water. Boil over low heat, do not bring to a boil.
- In a separate bowl I mix two cloves, some cinnamon, a few pieces of sugar and grated zest. The resulting mixture is poured brandy and set on fire.
- I pour coffee into this dish and leave it for a few minutes.
- Strain the liquid and pour it into the cup.
Not everyone wants to stand at the stove to make a cup of cognac with coffee. You can do much easier - preheat a cup in a microwave, pour a few spoons of alcohol, put a little sugar and pour the coffee.
How to bite cognac
According to the assumptions, the author of the tradition of eating lemon cognac is Nicholas II.It can be assumed that the reason for this combination was exotica lemon. However, experts say that lemon prevents the taste of alcohol from being revealed.
Cognac was born in France. Here they drink without a snack from a special glass in small sips. By tradition, the French first drink a cup of coffee, then a glass of drink and smoke a cigar. This order is called the "three C" rule. The rule is followed by people who are going to drink no more than one hundred grams of alcohol.
Snacks are selected for a drink as part of a large feast.
- Indigenous French eat a delicious rabbit pate, hard cheese, foie gras, nuts.
- Among the true gourmets, it is customary to have a slice of cheese dipped in pre-heated honey. It combines lean meat.
- The aroma of seafood is revealed - salted salmon, red caviar, oysters and scallops.
- Sweet tooths are eaten with bitter chocolate, light grapes or nutty soufflés.
- Some prefer to drink grape juice or mineral water.
The article is a recommendation, so do not pay attention to the recommendations of experts and be guided by their preferences, habits and tastes.
How to make cognac at home
Cognac is prepared using sophisticated technology using a special grape variety. Undoubtedly, you can not make a drink at home. However, you can try to do something similar.
I present three recipes that I use to make cognac. The basis is sugar, vodka or diluted alcohol, spices.
The classic recipe for cognac
The first recipe allows you to cook a classic cognac at home.
- For one liter of vodka I take a teaspoon of sugar and the same amount of black tea. Add a little cloves, peppercorns, bay leaf, vanilla and a few dry lemon peels. I mix everything up.
- I insist in a dark place for about 10 days. After that, I strain several times and pour in bottles. Is done.
Cognac with coffee
Cooking technology is slightly different from the classic.
- In a liter of vodka I dissolve a teaspoon of sugar.
- In a separate bowl I mix a teaspoon of coffee powder, a little cloves, peppercorns and bay leaf. The resulting mixture is wrapped in a bag of gauze.
- Bag down in a bowl with vodka. I insist in total darkness for about a week.
- Seven days later I take the bag out of the bottle. Is done.
Home recipe number 3
The third recipe resembles the second, but the list of ingredients is wider.
- I dissolve a teaspoon of sugar in a liter of vodka.
- In a separate bowl I mix a pinch of vanilla, a spoonful of black tea, a half spoonful of cinnamon, a few cloves and peas.
- The resulting mixture is wrapped in a bag, which is subsequently dropped in vodka.
- I insist about two weeks in a dark room. When the time is up, I remove the bag of spices and filter. Is done.
After the preparation is completed, I pour it in beautiful bottles. Of course, homemade brandy is far from a branded product, but guests are surprised at the excellent quality of imitation.
Cooked cognac prepared according to the recipes considered has a presentable appearance and unusual taste. In addition, it is not necessary to search for special grapes and stand in barrels for years. Only a few weeks, and homemade brandy on the table.
Finally I will add that it is better to buy cognac in specialized shops or to do it yourself. Do not buy in stalls and small shops.There is a chance that instead of elite alcohol will sell a low-quality surrogate.
Buying at a specialized point will cost more, but health is not worth the money saved. Much better, do not drink alcohol and choose a healthy lifestyle.
How to increase the volume of sound with weak computer speakers
Stylish polo t-shirt options
How to overcome the fear of the boss
Greenhouse from old windows
Simple 4x50 W power amplifier
7 best love movies
Test: How many historical personalities do you know?