Increase Breast Size In 1 Week (100% Works)
How to Increase Breast Size
If you feel self-conscious about having small breasts, there’s no need to worry. Whether you’re looking for a temporary solution or a permanent surgical fix, there are a number of ways you can increase your breast size! To be sure you stay healthy, talk to your doctor before starting a new exercise or diet regimen.
Diet and Exercise
Do push-ups.You may think of push ups as an arm exercise, but they also home in on your pectorals, the muscles in your chest. Working out the pectoral area strengthens and enlarges the chest and can make breasts appear fuller and larger. As a bonus, your arms will get trim and muscular, too. Do 3 sets of 15 push ups at least every other day to start. As your arms and pecs get stronger, increase the number of push ups per set.
- Lie stomach-down on the floor with your arms bent at your sides and your palms flat against the floor.
- Push up with your arms to raise your torso, keeping your knees straight and your toes on the floor. Continue pushing up until your arms are straight. If you want, keep your knees on the floor to make the push ups less difficult at first.
- Lower yourself slowly back to the floor, then repeat. Focus on flexing your pecs as you go.
Do dumbbell chest presses.This is another great chest workout that creates, bigger, stronger pec muscles and pushes out your breast tissue.Pick out dumbbells you can comfortably lift for 3 sets of 8 - 12 reps. Using 8, 10 or 12 pound weights is a good place to start. Two or three times a week, do 3 sets of 10 dumbbell chest presses. As you get stronger, increase the number of reps per set.
- Lie back on an incline bench. Hold the weights at your sides.
- Lift the weights toward each other over your chest, straightening your arms, so that the two ends of the weights touch each other.
- Slowly lower the weights down and repeat.
Do isometric chest contractions.This type of exercise requires contracting your muscles without extending them, and it's particular good for boosting the size of chest muscles.For this exercise, all you need is a hand towel. Do it at least three times a week for best results.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold the hand towel in front of your chest with both arms outstretched.
- Pull on both sides of the towel at the same time, contracting your chest muscles in short bursts.
- Keeping the towel taut, continue pulling it in a pulsing motion for three minutes.
Ingest more estrogen.The hormone that produces female breasts during puberty stops being produced around the age of 18 or 19. After that, you can supplement your estrogen supply by eating a lot of soy products such as soy milk, tofu, soy beans, and soy cheese.Breast enhancement pills are made with estrogens derived from herbs to achieve the same effect.
Gain weight in general.If you're dieting and exercising to keep yourself thin, your regimen is affecting your breasts, too. Eating more calories will lead to bigger breasts, if you're willing to get a little bigger in other places, too. Becoming pregnant is another way to get a big breast boost naturally.
Discover breast contouring.You probably use makeup to add flattering contours to your cheekbones and chin, but you may not know that you can also use makeup to contour your cleavage. This inexpensive, albeit temporary, method for achieving a larger look is quite easy to do with a little practice.
- Get fully dressed with the bra and top you want to wear. Since this solution involves a trick of the eye, your cleavage and chest area should be visible - wear something low cut.
- If you're concerned about getting makeup on your shirt, you can protect it with some toilet paper or tape. That said, you probably don't want to use this method while wearing white.
- Create a cleavage shadow with dark bronzer by applying it between your breasts. Load the brush and sweep it upward from the center of your chest and up and out, creating a v-shape between your breasts.
- Apply a lighter colored face powder to the top half of your breasts. Use a makeup sponge to blend the edges with the bronzer for an even finish.
Buy a push-up bra.Bra technology has evolved to the point where you can have beautiful, genuine-looking breasts without having to go under the knife or expend effort toward exercising. Shop around for a push-up bra that feels comfortable and makes your chest look the way you want it to. A great push-up bra won't weigh you down, shift when you move, or make your boobs look pointy or oddly shaped.
- Push-up bras with extra padding can increase your breast size by several cups. Size up one cup or go for two or three sizes bigger.
- Try on push-up bras under a shirt before buying them. You might be surprised at how much heft they add to your chest, and you want to make sure you look natural and comfortable.
- Push-ups are made with foam, gel, and even water inserts for a natural look.
Get chicken fillets.These silicone bra inserts are worn inside your unpadded bra to provide a highly realistic simulation of a real breast. Their weight, texture and appearance is quite close to that of the real thing. You can buy them in a skin tone color or transparent.
Breast Enhancement Products
Look into using a breast enhancement cream.The market is full of topical creams containing estrogen and collagens, and purporting to both increase the size and tone the shape of breasts. The creams are said to pump up the cells in your breasts and make them appear to be bigger, and some run several hundred dollars a bottle. No enhancement cream has been proven to actually enlarge breasts, and some sources say the creams may actually be unsafe to use.If you want to give this option a try, look for a cream with only natural ingredients like shea butter and aloe. Worst case, your breasts will be soft and moisturized.
Consider the Brava.This is a breast-enhancement vacuum device that will run you at least 0, but there is research to show that it causes the breast cells to enlarge and replicate, leading to an increase of one or more cup sizes.The device is fitted over your breasts like a bra, then vacuums inside the cups work on your tissue and increase your size over time. It takes at least 10 weeks to see a difference.
Research breast fillers.Fillers are injections of hyaluronic acid into the breast. They increase breasts by a cup size or two over a serious of multiple injections. Each injection takes about 30 to 90 minutes, and the procedure totals a few thousand dollars.
- Fillers may have extremely dangerous side effects, so do careful research before deciding to use one.
- In some cases you may need a "tune-up" to keep the fillers looking natural.
Consider fat injections.In this procedure, fat is taken from the abdomen or buttocks and injected into the breasts to make them fuller. Since some of the fat is absorbed into the body each time, multiple injections are required before results are seen. Pursue this method with extreme caution, since there's a chance the fat will calcify and lead to major health complications.
Look into electric acupuncture.In this procedure, needles are inserted into the breasts, transferring an electrical current that plumps up the cells. It's a popular treatment among celebrities. In some cases it doesn't last forever, so you may need more than one treatment. There isn't much scientific information on long-term effects of this, so proceed with caution.
Know the types of breast implants.You can choose between silicone or saline implants. Women report that silicone implants feel more "real," but they're also more dangerous if they begin to leak inside the breasts.Both types of implants cost between ,000 to ,000.
- In the past, silicone breast implants were taken off the market by the FDA because they were contributing to major health problems. In some women they "slipped" over time, causing lopsided breasts and other cosmetic issues. After scientific advancements they were recently placed back on the market.
- Breast augmentation surgery is not usually covered by insurance companies.
Meet with a plastic surgeon.If you decide to get breast implants, you'll meet with a plastic surgeon to discuss which implants are right for you. You should have a firm idea about what size and shape you want your breasts to be. The doctor will show you examples of how the implants will change your figure and walk you through the surgery process.
- Look for a surgeon with plenty of experience and great reviews. You don't want to be the guinea pig for an inexperienced surgeon.
- Talk to the doctor about medications you are taking to make sure nothing will interfere with the medicines you'll need to take during and after the surgery.
Undergo surgery and recovery.You will be placed under general anesthesia while the surgeon makes a cut either under your breasts, under your armpits, or around your nipples, depending on the plan you've agreed upon. The surgery typically takes 1-2 hours. Your breasts will be covered with surgical tape, and you may have breast drains during the healing process.
- Complications are possible with any type of surgery. Bleeding, scarring, and more severe issues may occur.
- Most people need breast implant replacements after several years, since breasts change shape naturally over time.
- Breast implants may make it more likely for cancer cells to grow, and they may also interfere with breastfeeding.
QuestionI'm 14 and everybody makes fun of me because I'm flat chested. What can I do?Tonia Addison HallCommunity AnswerI'm sorry people are being mean to you. Don't pay any attention to them. You are still young, you likely will grow more and so will your breasts. Even if they don't, don't let it bother you. You are perfect just the way you are.Thanks!
QuestionI am 22 years old, one of my breasts is bigger than the other. What should I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThat is normal. Most women's breasts are at least slightly different in size. If you're concerned, see a doctor.Thanks!
QuestionShould I worry about my big-boobed friends making fun of me?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerHopefully not (they wouldn't be good friends if they made fun of you for something so superficial).Your "big-boobed friends" are beautiful, but that doesn't mean you aren't. Differences make us interesting, unique, and wonderful.Thanks!
QuestionIf I am 12 years old and still flat chested, is it a problem?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAbsolutely not. You are at the start of puberty, so you could potentially grow a lot before you're an adult. Your mother's and grandmother's breast sizes usually are an indicator of yours. But don't worry, there are anomalies, so you could be big even if they're flat chested.Thanks!
QuestionI am 30 years old and my breasts are below average size. Will exercise help increase the size of them?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. Of course. Exercising is the main key in getting your breast to enhance in size.Thanks!
QuestionIs it normal to have small breasts at the age of 18?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt is completely normal, there is no reason to worry. All you need to do is work with what you have and be happy with it, nobody is perfect, and small breasts can be just as good as big ones.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I get through puberty as a girl?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerWhile puberty brings on new challenges, it isn't hard to get through puberty. If you are having trouble with any aspect of puberty, talk to a trusted adult and ask for advice.Thanks!
QuestionWhat size are normal breasts after puberty?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerA-C cups are the most common sizes after puberty; B being around average.Thanks!
QuestionIs it expensive to increase breast size?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt depends on what method you want. Surgery, pills, creams, padded bras... The prices vary depending on the method.Thanks!
QuestionIf I want to be thin, do I have to give up my hope to have bigger breasts?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerOf course not! It is okay to have large breasts and a thin waist, you'll simply have the fine shape of an hourglass!Thanks!
Would curve-enhancing supplements help my boobs grow?
Is an enhanced-breast vacuum really good for increasing breast size long-term?
I m a mother of 2sons .but my cup size is A. I want to increase the size of breast?
Can wearing a bra decrease my breast size?
Will exercising help me increase my breast size after I had my first period?
- Try massaging your breasts to stimulate growth.
- Do thorough research before using any products marketed for breast enhancement. There are plenty of scams on the market that cost a lot of money and don't actually work.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Português: , Italiano: , Español: , Deutsch: , 中文: , Русский: , Français: , Čeština: , Nederlands: , Bahasa Indonesia: , हिन्दी: , العربية: , Tiếng Việt:
Video: How to Increase Breast Size Naturally in 2 Weeks / Enhance Breast Size at Home
Frisco Refill Planet Friendly Dog Poop Bags, Scented, 120 count
Just Keep On Dancing: Breast Cancer After the Pink Flood
Bleeding Lips – How To Reduce The Fine Lines
5 Things That Can Kill a Friendship
SLVDR Clothing: Field And Street’ Fall 2013 Collection
Justin Therouxs Arms Are Getting Too Big For His Vintage Rolex Watch
What Do You Really Know About COPD
A man overdosed on erectile dysfunction meds and has red-tinted vision
How Obesity, High Cholesterol, and Metabolic Syndrome Are Related
How to Teach Your Child to Answer the Phone
22 Stylish Outfits to Wear with Long Boots This Season
Beyoncé Powers Through Concert As Her Curls Get Caught In Stage Fan
Friday Treat Competition Win A Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
How to Grow Wheat in Your Garden