How to install Whatsapp
The rapid development of the mobile technology industry has led to the emergence of a new profession - an application developer for mobile phones. Every day a lot of various utilities and programs are created, but even not every one of them becomes popular. One of the most famous lately is whatsapp. This application allows you to freely exchange text messages between users, saving money on mobile communications. In this article, you will learn everything about whatsapp, starting with the installation and ending with the removal from the phone.
What is vatsap
Vatsap is a popular application for smartphones based on Android, iOS, BlackBerry, etc. With it, registered users can exchange short text messages for free with each other. This was made possible by the fact that whatsapp uses the Internet tariff plan in the same way as any browser or email inbox. In the presence of a free Internet (wi-fi or 3G) you can always stay in touch anywhere in the world.
The functionality of the Vatsap application is not limited to messaging. Users can create their own interest groups, organize conferences, send each other music, photos, and other media files.
By the way, the creators of Vatsap are two specialists who have worked at Yahoo! More than 20 years. They took into account all the subtleties of using mobile applications, added the original design, made the interface and management as simple and clear as possible. That is why learning how to use whatsapp is not difficult even for inexperienced users.
How to install vatsap
Installing a vatsap on a mobile phone is very simple. To do this, you need to have an internet connection and some free space in the device’s memory.
Instructions on how to install whatsapp on a smartphone (example on a Samsung Android 4.2.2 phone):
- Enter the Play Store, type whatsapp in the search bar and find the application. You can also go to the official website of the application on your computer and download it from there.
- Click on the "Download" button and select the type of device on which you will install the application.
- Download the file called “WhatsApp.apk” (extension of applications for smartphones) to your phone.
- Run the application and accept the terms of the agreement. Installation is automatic and can take from a few seconds to a minute, depending on the speed of the device.
Vatsap how to use
When the application is installed, click the "Open" button and get to work. How to start using whatsapp? Below will be explained the main stages of working with the program.
How to use whatsapp:
- When you first launched the app, read the terms of service and click on “Accept and continue”.
- Enter your phone number to which whatsapp will be attached and wait for the SMS with the activation code.
- Enter your name, which will be displayed in the contact list of your interlocutors and set the picture on the avatar. To set a profile photo, click on the round icon, select an image in the phone gallery or take a photo with a camera.
- Click the "Next" in the upper right corner of the screen and wait for initialization.
- The application immediately helps to get comfortable with simple tips. So, to see which of your friends have already installed whatsapp, click on the icon in the top right of the screen.
- To send a message, click on the contact and enter the text.
- To transfer a media file (song, clip, picture) to a person, click on the clip image at the top of the screen and select the desired category.
As you can see, using whatsapp is not difficult, and you can deal with the application for only 10-15 minutes.
How to delete
If for any reason you want to remove a vatsap, it is very easy to do this:
- Click on the "Menu" button on your phone and go to the "Settings" item.
- In the list that appears, select "Account".
- Click "Delete Account".
- To confirm the transaction, enter your phone number provided during registration.
- The application will again ask if you really want to delete your account. This will delete the entire history of your messages.
Nevertheless, a vatsap is not a completely free program - in roaming, a service fee is charged, provided that you use not mobile wi-fi, but mobile Internet. In this case, the payment will go to your mobile operator according to the established tariff.
Lilies of the Bead
Original ideas for creativity: stamps from improvised material
Spinner - a popular toy of our time
Test for scholars: learn Russian poet in the lines
What will be the summer of 2016 in different regions of Russia
How to look at 70 to 30 Refuse sugar
Individual style: whether to look for him
Embroider on knitwear is very simple