How to learn to draw a man - step-by-step instructions
People who are fond of drawing, are very interested in how to learn to draw a person. It is not surprising, because every artist should be able to draw people in full growth with a pencil. You can master art at an art school, but if there is no time to visit, you will achieve your goal at home.
To create a good picture of a person takes time. Sometimes even a few irregular strokes spoil the finished work, as a result of which time is wasted. If you read the step-by-step instructions and listen to the advice, avoid such a fate.
- Meet the human figure and learn the proportions. This will help the average figure, which helps to calculate the ratio of body parts.
- The main unit of measurement is the height of the head. Multiply the height of the head by eight.You can do it easier by drawing a vertical axis and dividing it into eight parts.
- The first upper segment of the axis is the head, and the fifth mark determines the placement of the groin area. As for the location of the knee joints, it is calculated by counting two segments from the lowest point.
- Women have shoulders narrower than men. The width of the male shoulders in the figure should correspond to the two heights of the head, in the case of women, multiply by 1.5.
- The quality of the finished drawing depends on how correctly determine the length of a person’s hands. The distance from the chin to the nail is a little less than four measuring units. If necessary, change the proportions. It all depends on the particular physique of the person you are painting.
- The outlines of the face are built on a similar principle. Using the standard ratios of parts of the face as a basis, you can change them, guided by reality.
- On a piece of paper, draw a rectangle and divide it in half using vertical and horizontal lines. The correct location of the eyes is determined by the horizontal. The distance between the eyes corresponds to the width of the wings of the nose.
- Learn the basics of human anatomy gradually. To draw a man had a perfect figure, study the location of muscles and joints. Be sure to consider the folds of the legs and arms, muscle movement that changes facial expression.
- Correctly constructed outlines of a figure add clothes. If the arm is bent, lay tissue folds in the area of the elbow joint.
- Consider the stiffness of the fabric. Soft fabric repeats the outlines of the body, and dense material creates a relief. Therefore, fashionable costumes are drawn not like t-shirts.
If you want to draw a person beautiful, choose the right angle of the picture. Do not draw large people, looking at them from below, and subtle models do not recommend placing them against the background of volumetric objects.
For lighting, be careful. The shadow should not hide the figure or face, otherwise provide a comic effect to the picture. The legs in the shade create the impression that the human body is floating in the air.
Draw a man in stages with a pencil
Continuing the topic of the article, I will tell the technique of drawing a person with a pencil. The hardest thing to draw a human face. It is not surprising that only a true artist, who had studied for several years, can draw a portrait. After reading the material, you will not become a professional.But the article will help to learn the basics of drawing and learn the subtleties of art.
Some draw people with dashed lines, and then draw. I recommend to draw lines with one movement. Errors can not be avoided, but do not be afraid. If you intend to portray a moving person, imagine the future image. This will help to put the contours and lines of the model on the paper correctly.
I propose a phased technique of drawing a human figure in full growth. Many beginners in the process of drawing due to lack of experience distort the proportions of the body. The result is a large head or short arms. After reading the instructions, get good pictures.
- Draw a quadrilateral whose aspect ratio is 3 to 4. Draw a straight line through the center of the figure, and draw a line of shoulders from above. Since the model will be dressed in summer clothes, add a clothing outline to the bottom of the triangle.
- Circles mark body parts: knees, shoulders, head and neck. First draw the outline of the head, then the oval of the shoulders and the mugs of the knees. It is not necessary that the geometric shapes have an exact shape.
- Start drawing a contour.. At first glance it seems that it is difficult.If you take a closer look, realize that you will need two circles for the feet and elbow joints, and two winding lines on each side of the body.
- Using the available circles for elbows and shoulders, draw hands. If necessary, in the hands of a person portray any object. Draw the legs in a similar way. During this stage, make sure that the proportions of the limbs are correct, as correcting the errors is problematic.
- To make the figure come alive, remove unnecessary contours using the eraser. If during the process you hit an important line, restore it. This stage is simple and interesting. It will remain to draw a few details, including the bottom line of trousers, sleeves and neck of a T-shirt.
- Draw clothes and detail the head and face.. When depicting garments, add folds and shadows. As a result, the finished drawing will be realistic.
Using step by step instructions learn how to draw a person with a pencil. Check out the educational videos below to help hone your skills, and your talent and developed imagination will create an artistic masterpiece.
I will add that the quality of the image depends on the correct marking of parts of the human body. Detailed drawing and adding new elements will not cause difficulties.
How to teach a child to draw a man
Drawing people is not easy, but interesting. In order for a child to want to draw a person, parents need to invent a story and offer to portray the main character. It will interest the baby and he will not pay attention to the complexity of the task.
If a child has difficulty choosing a model, he will not refuse to portray a friend. The main thing is for the parents to invent a beautiful story for the character. For example, a friend Tanya went to the village to her grandmother and collected the harvest with her. As a sign of gratitude, the grandmother presented a puppy to her granddaughter named Barsik. The girl and the pet had adventures.
- Draw a straight line in the middle of the page.. The child may have difficulties, so let him use the ruler. The line is divided into two parts. The result is a belt point.
- Picture the head at the top of the line.. How correctly the child draws it depends on whether you can convey that the shape of a human head resembles an inverted egg. Next, using the ovals, mark the pelvis and torso.
- Bottom of the line split in half. Opposite the point are the knees. Using a ruler, mark the upper and lower limbs. If necessary, draw the arms in the folded form.
- Sketch the outline of a dress or skirt. As part of the stage, detail the girl's face and draw the hair. It is important that the eyes and ears are located on the same level. Two horizontal lines will help.
- Draw legs and feet, keeping proportions. After drawing the details, take a look at the scenery. Draw the beds and a basket of crops collected from your grandmother.
- Color the picture. The final stage involves coloring the picture with colored pencils. To begin with a black pen circle the picture. Paint your hands, neck and face with a light pink pencil. For lips and cheeks, a dark shade of pink is suitable.
- For clothes and landscape use natural colors. Make the dress blue or blue, the grass green, and the flowers pink. If there is a dog in the picture, make it gray, black or brown.
You have the opportunity to acquaint the child with the art of drawing. Perhaps in the future, drawing will be the passion of the child, which will grow into a professional activity.
In conclusion, I will add that drawing people helps to earn money. Do not think that this is unreal. I will prove this fact by sharing ways to implement the idea.
Many magazines, textbooks and books use drawings that make the reader present a story. If you can draw people, become an illustrator.
Good money brings drawing portraits. Do this creative activity at home or in public places, including city streets, parks and squares.
If you manage to bring skills to a new level, create drawings and show them at trade shows. This will increase the likelihood that people who are fond of works of art, will get one of the works.
Do not forget about the greeting cards used by many companies. Firms need specialists who can make postcards attractive for all categories of customers.
Comics and cartoons are another way to make money. Political cartoons are published in newspapers, and manufacturers use comics to advertise products. You can earn on this.
Useful properties and tastes of elderberry
Do you need a moisturizer for oily and problem skin?
Recipes for the perfect feta cheese
How to dress simply, but look at the same time gorgeous
A gift to parents for the New Year