How to make a sponge cake?
It is rather difficult to prepare a biscuit without knowledge and skill, because it is considered to be the most “fragile” bakery in the pastry business, it easily crumbles and is able to quickly lose its shape. How to make a biscuit without spoiling it?
Homemade Sponge Cake
Properly prepare a homemade sponge cake - this means that you observe the sequence of mixing the ingredients you need for the test, so that you get a light and airy product at the exit.
We will need:
- egg (chicken, selective) - 6 pieces;
- granulated sugar - 200 g;
- flour (highest grade) - 200 g
- Separate the whites from the yolks, beat the whites with a blender in a bowl until a white foam is formed.
- Gradually add sugar to the whites and whip the mixture again.
- Then add the yolks to this mass.
- Continuing to whisk, carefully pour the flour into a bowl.
- Next, you need to lubricate the baking dish with sunflower or butter, pour the finished dough into this mold and bake in preheated 180 Caboutthe oven.
- Cook for half an hour. Get out of the oven, let cool and try.
Biscuit in a multivariate
For this you will need:
- 4 things. eggs
- 250 grams of wheat flour,
- 250 sugar
- 15 g vanilla sugar.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Then beat the whites until a thick white foam.
- Gradually add sugar to the proteins, then vanilla sugar, without ceasing to beat the mixer with a mixer, until the sugar is maximally dissolved.
- In the resulting protein mass add the yolks one at a time and beat them.
- Then step by step and gently pour the pre-sifted flour, do not forget to mix it.
- Smear the surface of the multicooker bowl with butter and put the dough into it, then close the lid and set the "Baking" mode.
- Ready biscuit to put on a plate and let cool. It is not recommended to leave a hot biscuit in the refrigerator, as it may lose its taste due to the temperature difference.
Chocolate sponge cake
To make a delicious chocolate cake sponge, you need the following ingredients:
- egg (selective) - 2 pieces;
- sugar (sand) - 2 tablespoons;
- milk (3.2%) - 200 ml;
- half a glass of sunflower oil;
- water (brought to a boil) - 1 tbsp;
- cocoa (powder) - 6 tbsp. l .;
- flour (wheat, the highest grade) - 2 tablespoons;
- a quarter teaspoon of soda;
- baking powder - 1 bag.
- Gradually mix: sifted flour, sugar, soda, baking powder; add cocoa.
- Beat a couple of eggs, mix one glass of milk and one tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- Add a glass of boiling water, and immediately mix everything.
- Pour the dough into the prepared form, laying baking paper on the bottom, after having been lubricated with oil.
- Bake for about an hour in preheated 180 Caboutthe oven.
All the above recipes will help to bake a lush sponge cake and not to spoil it, which will allow you to prepare both festive and homemade cakes.
Wooden wedding - the anniversary of 5 years
How to become a sorceress for real
How to get to Chekhov
How to check the glow plugs
Marriage without sex is normal or not