How to restore sleep?
Without sleep, a person cannot exist for a long time. A person spends about a third of his life in a dream. As you grow older, the duration of sleep changes. In order to understand how to restore a child's sleep, you need to know in principle the correct sleep mode. Just below you will learn how many hours it is supposed to sleep. But you should not forget that the need for sleep is different for everyone, regardless of age. So if your child deviates somewhat from the norm, but at the same time does not complain of fatigue, lack of sleep, excessive overwork, then it means that he only has enough sleep, as much as he is sleeping now. If you are interested in how to restore the sleep mode in an adult, the same rule applies to adults. Also, the need for sleep is influenced by a person's activity during the day, the amount of his physical and mental exercises, and nervous tension.
Up to 3-4 years, many children sleep at night for 12 hours, as well as during the day a few more hours.A six-year-old child sleeps at night for about 10 hours, and by the age of 12, sleep is reduced to 9. An adult needs to sleep for about 7-8 hours. During the day, a person should be alert, collected, and when it comes to sleeping, he should not experience excessive fatigue. If the dream is strong and deep, in the morning the person will feel completely rested. Now we will look at how to restore normal sleep, if you are out of habitual graphics.
- You need to train yourself to go to bed and wake up at the same time. In the afternoon it is better not to sleep, even if you really want. At first, it will be difficult to do, but believe me, when you get used to it, it will be much easier for you to fall asleep at night.
- By evening, you need to reduce the mental load, so that the brain gradually began to relax.
- You can eat food only 2 hours before bedtime. It is also harmful to drink alcohol before bedtime.
- A night walk helps you spend the remaining energy. And then you can take a bath (with foam, aromatic oils, candles).
- If you are sitting in bed during the day or eating there, you need to make sure that at night during sleep you are not disturbed by crumbs or folds on the sheet.Spread and shake your bedding. As for the bed itself, it should not be too soft or too hard. The spine should rest during sleep, as the whole body load is on it during wakefulness.
- Ventilate the room while preparing the bed.
- If you can not sleep for half an hour, then try to do something tiring, so that sleep comes quickly.
- If insomnia does not leave you for a long time, you should consult a doctor. He will examine you completely, find out what is the reason, and prescribe treatment.
Now you know how to restore sleep. After recovery, it is important to maintain a sleep mode, then you will have no problems with it: the body will begin to fall asleep by itself at a certain time.
How to clean beef and pork tongue after cooking
7 things that will change in your life if you start doing the bar daily
When will the heating be turned on in Samara in 2015
Juicy and healthy bull-calves in tomato do it yourself
Making a Fruit Tray
DIY New Year Envelope
Kim Kardashian starred in the image of the first lady of the United States