How to stop barking
As practice shows, some people "swallow" the letter P, while others use the letter "l". Anyway, speech does not improve from this. Therefore, the question arises: how to stop lambing at home.
Burr is a common speech defect that occurs in people of different ages. The essence of the defect is reduced to the fact that a person cannot utter the sound "p".
Let's look at solutions to the problem. If you listen to the advice, you will return a normal gift of speech and will no longer have to blush while communicating with other people. Undoubtedly, if possible, consult a speech therapist. A qualified doctor will determine the cause of the defect and tell you how to get rid of lumps.
Adults are sometimes afraid to go to a speech therapist. They believe that he treats only children. This opinion is erroneous. Defects of speech eliminate at any age. True, the help of a good doctor is expensive, and it takes a lot of time and effort to get treatment. Still worth it.
If you can not go to the doctor, solve the problem on your own. It is necessary to perform a number of simple exercises that will help to stop lambing without the help of a doctor.
- To begin, stretch your lips one by one.
- By tongue, reach the upper and lower sky.
- After that, move the language in different directions.
- Open your mouth and press the tip of the tongue to the upper sky.
- Finally press the tongue to the sky completely.
The complex of exercises that I listed - warm up before the main lesson. However, treat them responsibly and do each exercise for two minutes. This will help to get closer to solving the problem.
- Raise the tongue to the sky and grope the little bumps that are behind the upper teeth.
- Tap the tubercles with the tip of the tongue and at the same time say the sound “d.”
- Next, add the sound "p." In other words, try to imitate the sound of a car engine: "dr."
- In a moment, discard the first letter, leaving only the "p".
You have learned how to stop lisping. Do not be discouraged if at first nothing happens. By exercising for half an hour every day, you will succeed. Having learned to pronounce the "p", voice it with other letters.Poetry and tongue twisters will help.
How to stop burring at home
Burr - when a person does not pronounce or incorrectly pronounces the letter "p". In most cases, the problem is solved with age, but sometimes adults are faced with the wrong pronunciation.
How to stop burring at home? Consider the answer to this question and a series of exercises that help eliminate the disadvantage.
Many people who are unable to pronounce the letter "p" do not worry too much. True, there are individuals who strive for perfection, and their own speech is no exception. If you belong to the second category of people, contact a speech therapist - a doctor who treats speech disorders. With it, you will in the shortest possible time eliminate errors in pronunciation. The main thing is the desire.
If you are a busy person and have a little free time, pay attention to self-study, which include the implementation of simple exercises. The complex of exercises will help to develop a speech apparatus, to strengthen the muscles of the tongue and lips, to develop skills of pronunciation.
- Alternately pull the lips and smile.In this case, say the sounds "y" and "and". Take a few approaches.
- Open your mouth, lower the tip of your tongue to the sky, and then lift it up. Try to imitate brushing your teeth - with your tongue, stroke your teeth.
- Open your mouth, lift the tip of the tongue and hold for a few seconds. After that, stick your tongue to the sky.
- Tongue hug the upper lip. To do this, imagine that there was a delicious jam left on the lip.
- Take time to work out growls and vibrations. Open your mouth, tap your tongue on the hillocks adjacent to the upper teeth, say the sound "d."
- After a few seconds, add “d” or “t”. These sounds are auxiliary, since immediately making a growl is extremely difficult.
- After growling switch to reading poetry. The main thing that they present a combination of sounds "dr." Later read the sentences where the letter "p" is combined with other letters.
To make it easier, remember how to pronounce the "p" correctly. In this case, reflexively you can repeat the movements of the speech apparatus, which will increase the effectiveness of the exercises and help to stop lisping.
How to stop lisping an adult
Many adults do not pronounce the letter "r".It is noteworthy that even doctors cannot say exactly how to stop lisping an adult. While some experts declare that it is impossible to get rid of burr in adulthood, others are convinced that this is real.
It is possible to defeat the disease, but it will take patience and strength. The speech apparatus of adults is different from the child. In adults, it is fully formed. Therefore, in order to get change, you have to train a lot.
People with speech impediments are well aware that he is a big obstacle in life. It is not only about looking for work, but also about family and relationships. So, if you want to correct the speech, be sure to do the exercises.
- Find a good speech therapist with specialized education and work experience. Since you have to do it often, therefore, take the time to visit the clinic. Of course, some doctors provide treatment at home or in the office, but their services are more expensive. If there is no time for the doctor, fight the burr on your own.
- For two minutes, slowly repeat the sounds of "tnl-d." Then speed up the pace by 5 minutes. Try to keep the tip of the tongue touching the bumps behind your teeth.
- Speak "ddd".Speak the first "d" sound as usual, and the second should sound like an English sound. Exercise duration is 7 minutes.
- Practice the pronunciation of words that contain the "p". They include a thrombus, firewood, drot, wisely, shavings, joy, board and others.
- These exercises are performed daily, three times a day.
Video experience of getting rid of burr in 30 years
If you make maximum efforts, after about a week of classes you will see positive changes. Then you have to learn how to insert the sound of "p" into words when communicating.
How to stop burring at 13-14-15-16 years
Most people with burr, regardless of age, do not pay attention to the defect. However, the deficiency rarely disappears by itself. Over time, people think about how to get rid of it.
We talked about fighting the scourge in the case of adults. Now the conversation will go about how to stop lisping in 13-14-15-16 years. This topic is obligatory for consideration, as adolescents suffer greatly from burr due to the fact that their peers scoff at them.
In order to understand how to eliminate a speech defect, let’s see why people are burrs.
- The most common cause of burr is a lack of speech practice in childhood.At a young age, the child simply did not use words that were difficult to pronounce. In this case, it is not difficult to solve the problem. The main thing is diligence and patience.
- The cause of cardarity may be the pathology of speech organs or a physiological feature. In this case, only treatment will help.
Let's consider in more detail the first case, because everyone hopes for the best. A practice that involves the use of exercises will help to get rid of burr.
- Try to growl. Play a long p. If the attempt fails, add "t" to the sound. So much easier. When possible, exclude the auxiliary sound.
- Having mastered the art of growling, proceed to the pronunciation of words with this letter. The main thing is that the letter “p” does not stand at the beginning of words. The fact is that such words are easier to say. Among them are a crow, a ship and others.
- Having a little practice with simple words, proceed to the use of more complex ones with the letter “p” at the end. In this case, be guided, as these words are pronounced by other people. This will help native or the next video.
If there are no rare pathologies, and show due diligence, in the near future the speech defect will be left alone. From that moment on, you can easily pronounce such words as a refrigerator.
I talked about how to stop lambing at home. Of course, if the defect does not put you in an awkward position in front of friends and does not bring discomfort, you can not pay attention. If you strive for perfect speech, listen to the listed tips.
Burr does not harm health, but if it interferes, fight. If the recommendations do not help, I advise you to consult a doctor. Sometimes it is possible to eliminate a speech defect only through surgical intervention.
It is possible that the peculiarities of the articulatory apparatus are the cause of the burr. Often they are hidden in psychology. However, only a speech therapist can solve the problem quickly.
Good luck and good health. See you again!
Secrets of organizing an interesting pajama party
How to make a child’s handprint for memory
Ideas that can make a bathroom a small oasis of relaxation
Three billboards on the border of Ebbing and another 6 best films from Francis McDormand
Whether to wear heels: for and against
Jewelery with humor, which immediately raise the mood
How to clean beef and pork tongue after cooking
Stylish polo t-shirt options