Seared Salmon With Lemon Butter Sauce - Pan Seared Salmon Recipe - Dishin' With Di # 133
Italian Fillet Skillet
Feb 20, 2014
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 7
Total Time: 0 hours 15
loaf ready-to-heat garlic bread
small or 2 medium zucchini (1 lb)
can diced Italian-seasoned tomatoes
small fresh fish fillets (such as tilapia, turbot or red snapper)
- Put bread halves, seasoned side up, on a baking sheet. Place in oven; heat oven to 425°F.
- Meanwhile, lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Spread onion in skillet.
- While onion cooks, cut small zucchini in 1⁄2-in.-thick rounds (or cut medium zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise in 1⁄2-in.-thick pieces). Stir into onions along with about half the tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Lay fish fillets in a single layer on top. Pour remaining tomatoes over fish. Cover and cook 7 to 8 minutes, or until fish is cooked through and zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Remove bread from oven. Cut each half in 4 pieces. Serve with the fish and vegetables.
Video: Pan Seared Butter-Basted Steak
How to Find out if Your Child Is Hiding Something
Trump: Walgreens raising wages because of tax cuts
10 Unique Ways to Use a Fitness Tracker
Lulus Daphnie Black Striped Cropped Sweater Top Size X-Large
Alcohol May Damage the Heart -- at Least for Some
How to Use the Sum Function in Microsoft Excel
20 Amazing Ombre Hair Colour Ideas
Gorgeous Hair Accessories To Upgrade Your NYE Hairstyle
For Goodness Sake’ Arlene Phillips Calls Out Strictly Judges Following News That Brendan Cole Is Leaving The Show
April Events New York City: The Mens Essential Guide
Alexis Bellino Wavy Haircuts Styles 2013
Date: 06.12.2018, 15:57 / Views: 64582