Light and simple salads for the New Year 2016
It is customary to think that you need to spend a lot of money on New Year holidays, they say, the more you invest, the better the coming year will pass. Today we will refute this dubious theory by offering a few recipes for inexpensive light salads for the New Year 2016, which will not only save you money, but also make all guests recognize you as a culinary genius. We will also solve another important “New Year problem”, which all participants of the magnificent feast face. Festive food, as a rule, is very tasty, but unusually heavy for the stomach, so guests, having filled their stomachs, cannot fully enjoy the fun. So that your holiday does not turn into a lazy siphoning of champagne, but lasts all night long, you can make light salads, and everyone will remember New 2016 for a long time!
Simple salad for New Year with chicken and pomegranate
The upcoming 2016 is a fire Monkey, and it is supposed to meet it with natural and simple dishes, which are dominated by vegetables, herbs and fruits. In general, everything that would have liked the chewing symbol of 2016.Chicken with pomegranate will delight guests with a fresh taste and will look spectacular on the festive table.
- chicken fillet (breast) - 400 g
- lettuce leaves - 200 g
- chicken egg - 4 pcs
- pomegranate - 1 pc
- lemon - 0.5 pcs
- olive oil
- Wash lettuce leaves, tear them into small pieces and put them beautifully on a large flat dish.
- Boil chicken breast in lightly salted water, cool and tear into pieces along the fibers.
- Put the chicken on the leaves in a small slide.
- Cook hard-boiled eggs, cool and cut into small pieces of arbitrary shape (or whatever you like). Put on top of the bird.
- Sprinkle the salad with olive oil, sprinkle with vinegar and squeeze half a lemon.
- Peel the pomegranate, sort it into seeds and sprinkle the dish with it.
Light salad "Mimosa" for the New Year
"Mimosa" has long been a frequenter of the New Year's table, and some do not even imagine a celebration without a juicy taste and a bright yellow "cap" in the New Year's still life. The economical variation of the traditional light salad for the New 2016 will appeal to those who want to save money and “regret” their own stomach without loading it with an abundance of heavy food.
- canned fish in oil - 1 can
- carrots - 2 pieces
- onion - 1 pc
- chicken egg - 3 pcs
- potato - 3 pcs
- low-calorie mayonnaise - 3 tbsp. l
- Boil potatoes, carrots and eggs until cooked and cool. Cooked vegetables in the "uniform", eggs - hard boiled.
- Put canned food on a dish, remove large bones (if any), crush with a fork. Using a fork or spoon, give the fish a neat shape.
- Grate boiled egg whites on a fine grater, lightly salt and add a spoonful of mayonnaise and spread evenly over canned food.
- Peeled carrots rub on a fine grater, lightly salted, mixed with a spoon of mayonnaise and put on top of the egg layer.
- Peel onions, cut into thin rings, pour boiling water for 2 minutes to remove bitterness. Cut into small pieces and put on top of carrots.
- Peel potatoes, grate on medium grater, add salt, mix with a spoonful of mayonnaise and lay on top of onion, grabbing the side walls of salad.
- Sprinkle the mimosa with the pounded yolks and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
If desired, the onion can not be added if you are confused by the smell. You can also decorate your masterpiece with a “rose” of boiled carrots and greens.
Inexpensive salad for the New Year
If the New Year holidays make a dent in your budget, and the table is not yet laid, it's time to make an inexpensive light salad. New Year 2016 should be met with vegetables and herbs, and this is one of the cheapest products.
Guide for sex in unexpected places
Kate Moss appreciated the benefits of a healthy lifestyle
How to apologize to the guy personally and by SMS
Unexpected options for using a metal brush: if not dishes, then what
How to save memory