Meat with prunes in the multivarquet: a festive recipe with a photo
Meat with prunes can be both a dinner dish and a festive one. It can be served hot or cold for a snack, decorated with rosemary, parsley, thyme. The recipe for this dish depends on the preferences of your and your family members, as well as the taste of guests invited to the feast.
The presented photo-recipe is not ideal and final: you can safely experiment - add along with prunes other dried fruits or apples, season to your taste, try different kinds of meat and carcass parts, enrich the dish with mushrooms and even serve it in a pair with garnish. It can be pork chops in sauce or, for example, meat rolls stuffed with prunes.
In a word, fantasize and surprise the household and guests!
Pork with prunes in a slow cooker
- pork - 1 kg
- onion - 2 heads
- prunes - 150 g
- sunflower oil - 3 tbsp. l.
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- salt - 1 tsp.
- water - 500 ml
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp. l.
- Rinse meat, dry, cut into pieces. Peel onions, cut into cubes;
- Fry the pork in a slow cooker in the "Frying" mode. The meat should be reddened and the liquid boiled away;
- add the onions, fry a little, then add the tomato paste. In total, roasting meat with onions and tomato paste will take you 5–7 minutes;
- it remains to add rinsed prunes to the pork, salt them, throw in peas and bay leaves, add a lot of water to the mass - and you can put the dish on the mode of “Quenching” for 1.5 hours.
Serve unmatched pork with prunes from a slow cooker with rice or any other side dish to taste.
Lamb with prunes in a multivariate
- lamb (you can take a saddle and chop it up into ribs) - 700 g
- onion - 2 pcs.
- red chilli pepper
- tomatoes - 2-3 pieces
- prunes - 200 g
- fresh cilantro
- cooking oil
- ground black pepper
- onion cut into half rings, fry until golden brown in the "Fry vegetables" mode. Add dried thyme, salt, black pepper;
- cut the lamb, remove excess fat. Meat can be taken with or without bones - it all depends on your preferences. Guests are better served lamb without bones;
- put the meat on the bottom of the multicooker bowl, above - fried onions with spices;
- add prunes and chopped tomatoes, as well as two glasses of water (it is better to take a measuring cup, which was sold in a set with a slow cooker). Add chili pepper if spicy dishes are to the liking of someone from family members or guests;
- put the dish for 2 hours in the mode of "stewing". When ready, decorate the dish on a plate with cilantro and chopped chili. Lamb with prunes in a slow cooker is ready!
This dish will decorate the festive table and help the brilliant cook open up in you.
Bon appetit to you and your guests!
How to sew takes his own hands from fur, fabric
How to learn to draw a man - step-by-step instructions
Top 10 most difficult languages in the world
Suspension of Bows of Wire
Prayer for the Nativity of Christ
How to wear it We get acquainted with controversial trends of autumn