"Rafaello with chicken" - an unusual and tasty snack for a festive table
"Raffaello with chicken" - a great dish for the holiday table! A hearty and very appetizing snack will decorate any meal and will delight your guests with its delicate taste.
- 400 gr. Chicken fillet
- 200 grams of hard cheese
- 50-80 grams of walnuts
- 1.5 Art. spoons of mayonnaise
- 12-14 grapes without pits
- salt - to taste
1. Remove the chicken fillet and cut into small pieces. Add grated cheese, mayonnaise and salt. Stir the chicken mass.
2. Put a small amount of chicken-cheese mixture on the palm, put the grapes in the middle and roll them into the ball.
3. Roll balls in chopped walnuts and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
How to make oatmeal scrub
How to live with an unloved husband And is it worth
How to Fill Caskets
How to whiten a white shirt
Test: Find the missing number in the sequence. Only people with an IQ of 140 perfectly cope
How to sew a skirt with their own hands
Metal doors today