Raffaello - delicious cake for the holiday
If you like refined sweets "Raffaello", then you will surely like the eponymous tasty and gorgeous cake of the same name, which if desired can be made at home.
How to cook?
How can you make a wonderful cake "Raffaello" with your own hands? We offer several recipes.
The classic version is a coconut cake. For its preparation you need:
- 330-350 g of coconut shavings or coconut;
- six eggs;
- 330-350 g of granulated sugar;
- some butter;
- a little pinch of salt.
- five white chocolate bars;
- 800 ml of cream (optimal percentage of fat - not less than 30-35);
- powder requires approximately 70 g of coconut chips.
- First you need to prepare the cream. To do this, in a sufficiently large container crush all the chocolate and fill it with freshly boiled cream, stirring everything thoroughly until homogeneity and dissolution of the pieces. Send this mixture to the refrigerator and leave it there for at least four to five hours.
- While the cream hardens, you need to make cakes. You can immediately prepare a baking sheet (it should be quite large), covering it with baking paper that is preferably soaked in butter. Next, make a coconut air biscuit: in a saucepan or other capacity, break all the eggs, add salt and sugar, whisk the mixer to homogeneity and put on either a very slow fire or a water bath to bring the mixture to about 60 degrees.
- Then, mix the sugar-egg mixture thoroughly, so that it gets the consistency of fluffy foam and cools down to room temperature simultaneously. In it, enter the coconut chips, whisk everything again.
- Next, put the dough on a baking tray, leveling it, and send it to a preheated to 170 degree oven for about fifteen minutes.
- Cool the dough slightly. Take the hemispherical container that you will use to form the cake. With its help, cut a round piece of biscuit at the very edge and set aside, it will be needed for the bottom.
- Next, shape the form with a film, paper or foil and lay out pieces of dough or a whole layer of it in it to cover all the bottom and walls.
- Remove the cream from the refrigerator, whisk it thoroughly and use to lubricate the sponge cake. Make another layer out of dough, add it too. Get to the bottom. The cream should stay.
- Turn the mold over to remove the cake on a tray or flat plate. Coat the entire surface with cream and sprinkle with chips, then hold the dessert in the fridge for a couple of hours to freeze.
- Delicious and very gentle homemade cake "Raffaello" is ready!
If you prefer dietary and light desserts, you can make a cake "Raffaello" with cottage cheese, and it will be no less tasty. Here's what you need:
- 250 g of cottage cheese;
- two eggs;
- a glass of sugar;
- two glasses of flour (one is best replaced with coconut flour);
- half acres. salts;
- hl soda
- a glass of sugar;
- two large eggs;
- two glasses of milk;
- three tbsp. l. flour;
- 200 g of butter.
- half a cup of coconut chips.
- The first thing to do is crust: beat the eggs with sugar, then enter the mixture with cottage cheese, salt and soda. Gradually add flour and knead the dough, which should turn out to be quite plastic.Put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Take care of the cream. Combine the sugar in the saucepan with the milk, flour and eggs, stir everything thoroughly, and better beat it. Put this composition on a slow fire, bring to a boil (it is important to stir everything constantly and actively), hold on the stove for about a minute and leave to cool. Next, add the oil until the composition is hot, mix everything again and clean in a cool place.
- Dough can be baked in two ways. The first is frying in a pan. In this case, the mass should be divided into approximately seven parts, each rolled into a layer and fry on both sides in a skillet until ready. The second way is to bake in the oven in a round shape. With this method, lay out the entire volume and bake until golden. Next, you will need to cut the sponge cake into separate cakes.
- Lay the cakes, grease with curd cream. Spread also the surface and sprinkle with coconut chips.
To get a delicate cream for the cake, you can use mascarpone cheese. You will need the following products:
- 150 g of flour;
- five eggs;
- st. l. almond extract;
- hl baking powder or soda;
- 200 g of sugar;
- a little salt.
On the cream:
- 400 g mascarpone cheese;
- 100 g coconut shavings;
- 100 g almonds;
- 3 tbsp. l. dry milk;
- 130 g butter;
- 120 ml of milk;
- can of condensed milk.
- Proceed to the cake. Beat eggs with almond extract and sugar: you should have a fairly strong foam. In it, gradually introduce flour along with soda (it must be quenched with boiling water or lemon juice) and almond extract. When the soft dough is ready, it should be poured into a round, detachable shape and in the oven at 170 degrees, bake about twenty-five or thirty minutes.
- In the meantime, the cake is baked, you can go to the cream. First mix three tablespoons with milk: it will be a kind of impregnation, which will give the dough softness. In another container, combine mascarpone with milk powder, coconut chips (about three tablespoons leave for sprinkling) and condensed milk. Also add pre-crushed almonds, setting aside a little for decor.
- Remove the biscuit from the oven, cool slightly and cut into individual cakes, soak them in milk. Spread each element with cream, as well as the entire surface of the cake. Decorate the dessert by sprinkling it with a mixture of almonds and coconut chips.
- After a couple of hours in the refrigerator, the cake can be served.
Cake without baking
Raffaello can be cooked in a simpler way without baking. Prepare:
- 450-500 g shortbread;
- 700 ml of milk;
- three quarters cup of granulated sugar;
- three tbsp. l. starch;
- 4 tbsp. l. flour;
- about 300 grams of butter;
- a bag of vanilla;
- one and a half cup of coconut chips;
- 70-80 g white chocolate.
Description of preparation:
- You need to make a kind of pudding, bringing half a glass of milk to a boil, and the other half by combining and whipping with flour and starch. Next, add the second mixture to the boiled milk, constantly stirring everything or even beating it with a mixer. Remove the container from the plate, put butter in it and half of the existing chocolate (it must be crushed or rubbed), again use the mixer for a minute.
- Cookies need to crumble using a blender or coffee grinder.
- Take a round shape and in it lay layers of cookie crumbs, a thick slightly cooled pudding and coconut shavings. Leave some cream and chips for the surface of the dessert. Send the container to the fridge to freeze the cake well.
- Turn the form over, cover the cake with cream and sprinkle with coconut chips, and also grated white chocolate.
- Gorgeous and not very complicated dessert with the exquisite name "Raffaello" is ready!
Treat yourself or your family by preparing a stunning Raffaello cake for tea.
What to eat in case of poisoning and after poisoning of the body
What to do if you have a flux
The best Crimean wines
Designer box from an old book
How to cook potatoes in their uniforms in the oven
Donald Trump embarrassed the first lady of France