Chicken Pesto Pizza with Marinara Stuffed Crust Recipe - HellthyJunkFood
Red Pepper-Pesto Pizza
Mar 1, 2013
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
Total Time: 0 hours 35
large whole wheat pitas
bunch thin asparagus
3/4 c. Sliced almonds
4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 c. roasted red pepper
1/4 oz. Grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 c. part-skim ricotta cheese
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Arrange oven rack 6 inches from broiler heat source. Preheat broiler on high. Arrange pitas on medium cookie sheet.
- In 2-quart microwave-safe baking dish, combine asparagus with 1/4 cup water; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on high 3 minutes. Drain; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in food processor, purée 1/2 cup almonds, 3 tablespoons oil, red pepper, Parmesan, garlic, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper until smooth, scraping down side of bowl occasionally. Spread mixture evenly on pitas.
- In medium bowl, toss asparagus with mushrooms and remaining tablespoon oil; divide among pitas. Dollop ricotta over asparagus mixture. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Broil pizzas 4 to 5 minutes or until edges are brown and crisp, rotating cookie sheet halfway through to brown evenly. Top with remaining 1/4 cup almonds.
Video: What's Cook'n with Rustic Crust CEO Brad Sterl - Red Pepper Pesto Pizza
A Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan
How to Cope With Loneliness During the Holidays
Cognitive Dissonance in Communication: From TV Ads to PR Campaigns
5 Tricks for Making the Worst Chores Easier
How to Evacuate from a Hurricane
Meghan Markle, Prince Harrys honeymoon may include romantic stopover
How to Find Values for Items Donated to Charities
Aaron Rodgers blasts young Packers receivers after sloppy practice
Ladder Braid Tutorial
Emma Watson Medium Short Layered Haircuts
How to Make Rangoli
How to Make a Rustic Bread
Date: 06.12.2018, 16:35 / Views: 72165