The medicinal properties of the plant Nine
The power of plants has long been widely used in traditional medicine. And what is the use of the devysil?
What is this plant?
Necampus is a perennial plant belonging to the Aster family, having oblong whole leaves and yellow flowers, gathered in buds. It blossoms in the second half of summer, and it occurs in the wild nature of Europe, Asia and Africa, and it is thanks to this wide distribution that it has long been actively used for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. So, it was used by healers and healers of Tibet, Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece.
The composition of the devayasila includes many useful substances, for example, polysaccharides, alkaloids, inulin, saponins, gum, essential oils, sesquiterpenes, flavonoids, gelenin, alantol, mucus, bitterness, ascorbic acid, vitamins E and B, magnesium, iron, manganese, calcium, potassium.
Useful properties of elecampane:
- This plant has strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.due to which it can be used for various infections, with almost all systems and organs, for example, the urogenital system (cystitis, urethritis), oral cavity and gums (periodontal disease, stomatitis, gingivitis).
- Devyasil is actively used in diseases of the respiratory tract, accompanied by a cough and the formation of thick sputum.
- It is advisable to use for gastritis and gastric ulcer.
- Devyasil positively affects the work of the gastrointestinal tract. Thus, it weakens the motility of the intestinal walls and stops diarrhea. But at the same time, such a plant stimulates the secretion of bile and its entry into the duodenum, that is, it normalizes digestion processes.
- It should be noted antiparasitic effects. Drugs for the fight against ascaris are made of elecampane.
- This plant has diuretic properties, normalizes the functioning of the kidneys and relieves edema.
- Nevyasil accelerates metabolic processes, and such its properties can be used for weight loss, because at a normal metabolic rate, body fat is more actively burned, which contributes to weight loss.
- The plant in question is very useful for women.So, it normalizes hormones, stabilizes the menstrual cycle, promotes successful conception and helps with various gynecological diseases.
- Nevyasil has a wound-healing effect and therefore is actively used for purulent wounds, ulcers, furunculosis.
- It is worth noting the sedative properties, allowing to improve the work of the nervous system and eliminate the effects of stress and symptoms such as anxiety, irritability, insomnia.
- The plant helps to strengthen blood vessels, so it is possible to use it externally or inward for varicose veins, hemorrhoids.
- Nevyasil helps control glucose levels, so it can be recommended for diabetes.
- The plant has an analgesic effect, and it is especially useful in diseases of the joints, such as gout, arthritis, rheumatism, arthrosis and others.
- Nevyasil has tonic and tonic properties, so it is useful to use it with increased physical, emotional or mental stress, as well as during the rehabilitation period after suffering injuries or serious illnesses.
- The plant can be used for the prevention of cancer diseases, as it has antioxidant properties.
In what cases should not be used?
Such a useful and amazing plant has some contraindications for use:
- Serious diseases of the cardiovascular system, such as hypotension, atherosclerosis, heart failure;
- serious kidney disease;
- individual hypersensitivity.
In any case, before applying it is worth consulting a specialist, as only a doctor can identify some contraindications after an examination.
How to use?
How to use nyasil? First of all, for culinary purposes, because it can replace seasoning, as it has a pronounced aroma and pleasant taste. But the most widely used plant received in traditional medicine. And the most useful part of the devyasila is the root, so most of the funds are prepared on the basis of it.
So, how to take elecampane? We offer the most effective recipes:
- When menstruation is delayed in women, a decoction is recommended based on the root. Pour a tablespoon of crushed dried raw materials with one glass of boiling water, put the container with the liquid in a slow fire or water bath, hold there for at least twenty minutes.Next, add boiling water to the volume was the same as it was originally. Let the agent brew for several hours, strain it with gauze and take one-fourth of a glass in the evening and in the morning, until the critical days come (but not longer than two weeks in a row).
- When you cough, you can use the broth prepared according to the previous recipe, taking it in a quarter cup a half hour before meals at least three or four times a day. For diseases of the respiratory system will have a warm infusion by the way. To make a teaspoon of plant roots, fill with 250 milliliters of warm water. Allow the composition to infuse overnight, then strain it and drink a tablespoon every hour.
- If you can not get pregnant, then you can brew root devyasila according to this scheme: two tablespoons of dry and pre-crushed raw materials, pour 350-400 milliliters of freshly boiled or hot water. Then put the capacity on the stove and simmer for half an hour on low heat. Add half a cup of boiling water, draw for three hours, strain, and in the second phase of the menstrual cycle, take 1-2 tablespoons four times a day half an hour before meals.
- As a tonic, you can use the tincture. To get such a remedy, pour 100 grams of crushed fresh plant roots with a bottle (0.5 liters) of natural red wine, put on the fire, cook for ten minutes, then, using gauze, strain. Next, the mixture should be infused overnight, after which it should strain it. It is advisable to drink this infusion before each meal, or rather, approximately five or ten minutes before it.
- For hemorrhoids or oral diseases, it is best to use an infusion for douching and rinsing, which will require 40 grams of dry roots, as well as 500 milliliters of water. Boil the last one, fill it with raw materials, let it stand for at least seven to nine hours. Ready infusion need to drink 50 milliliters for half an hour before each meal.
- For wounds and skin diseases externally, decoction can be used for lotions and rubbing. 150 grams of fresh roots pour a liter of boiling water. On very low heat, keep the mixture for three hours. After the product has completely cooled down, strain it well and apply it.
Use the unique properties of this plant to promote health!
Emily Ratakovski: They don’t want to work with me because of a big breast
Bookmark for books with their own hands
For whom to vote in the 2016 election to the State Duma of Russia
Floor repair, laminate flooring and plinth installation
Stylish ceiling chandeliers
How to cook a delicious rice soup
How sexy are you